• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Downloading October Tasty Tidbits HTML Code

In summary, the October Tasty Tidbits source code is missing the start and end tags, so it's hard to copy and paste. When you try to delete an auto greeting thing that constant contact had in place, it messes it up. However, after a cup of tea and some sugar-fortified breakfast cereal, the programmer was able to work it out.
AmyDare
Hi Joy!
I've been trying to capture the code for the October Tasty Tidbits for an hour now...when I click the "Download HTML" link, it opens a preview/edit screen but doesn't show me the html code.
I figured a work-around by clicking the "edit source html" button, but it doesn't have the full code and I don't know enough code to make it work in constant contact.
I've never had this problem before...is there something I'm doing wrong? (Usually when I click "Download html" it opens a box with the code, I copy and we're all set):confused:

Hmmm... my programmer is trying to install the editing module so that might be affecting it. He's still working on a few bugs.

The full source code isn't made visible when you hit the edit source button?

No...it's missing the start and end tags. I figured out how to make that work, but then I tried to delete an auto greeting thing that constant contact had in place and it messed it up. It was asking me to replace some missing code and I didn't know where it was missing. I'll keep trying...

(update)...okay, after a cup of tea and some sugar-fortified breakfast cereal, I was able to work it out. It was a little more tricky than in past months, but I guess I'm learning a little html, so it's a good thing, right?

Last edited:
I'm confused with the HTML how does this work? I've been posting the newletter in my notes section on FB I noticed that when I copy and space it shows <span> everywhere that I have to delete. I do not have a LIKE page so can't do it any other way. But this HTML this is confusing me.

I had trouble, too. I worked around it by clicking on i-contact. From there I could copy/paste html as usual.

1. Why won't the October Tasty Tidbits HTML code download?

There could be a few reasons why you are having trouble downloading the code. It could be an issue with your internet connection, the browser you are using, or a technical issue on our end. We recommend trying a different browser or checking your internet connection first. If the problem persists, please reach out to our technical support team for further assistance.

2. How do I download the October Tasty Tidbits HTML code?

To download the code, simply click on the "Download" button on the October Tasty Tidbits page. This will prompt a download of the HTML code to your computer. Make sure to save the file in a location that is easily accessible.

3. Can I customize the October Tasty Tidbits HTML code?

Yes, you can customize the HTML code to fit your needs. You can add or remove images, change the font or colors, and add your own text. However, please note that any changes made to the HTML code are at your own risk and may affect the overall design and functionality of the code.

4. I'm having trouble opening the October Tasty Tidbits HTML code. What should I do?

If you are having trouble opening the HTML code, it could be due to a compatibility issue with your computer's software. Make sure you have the latest version of an HTML editor or web design software installed. If the problem persists, reach out to our technical support team for further assistance.

5. Can I share the October Tasty Tidbits HTML code with others?

Yes, you can share the HTML code with others. However, please note that the code is for personal use only and cannot be used for commercial purposes. If you would like to share the code with others, we recommend directing them to the October Tasty Tidbits page to download the code directly from there.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • wadesgirl
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies