• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

15 Day Trial With Tasty Tidbits and Icontact

In summary, the 15 Day Trial with Tasty Tidbits and Icontact includes access to the Tasty Tidbits recipe database and a trial subscription to Icontact. It is completely free and can be cancelled at any time during the 15 days. There is no automatic charge after the trial period ends, but a subscription must be purchased to continue using Tasty Tidbits and Icontact. The Tasty Tidbits recipes are only accessible during the trial period, but unlimited access is available with a subscription purchase.
~*Heather*~
I signed up for the free trial period for both and my subscription is over in a few days, I'm not sure how to go about upgrading them so that I can be able to get my free subscription with tasty tidbits. I know you have to do it a certain way so that Joy can credit it but I don't know how. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also I was wondering anyone that uses icontact what plan do you have? I'm not sure which one to get, I want to make sure that I don't short myself. TIA for all your help!

I'm sure Joy will see this and give you directions. As to which plan to get, get the one that serves your needs now (baised on contacts now). You can always upgrade it if you get more contacts.

Thank you...

Also wanted to say, I think it is well worth it! Joy's newsletters and other flyers, emails etc. are all great! I was a little disappointed when I learned that only 20% of people opened my email the first time. Last time it was up to 33%. I just assumed that everyone opened their emails.

There is an icontact page on my website with detailed steps on what you need to do to get set up.

Thank you so much. I will look into it as soon as I get a minute

1. What is included in the 15 Day Trial with Tasty Tidbits and Icontact?

The 15 Day Trial with Tasty Tidbits and Icontact includes access to our exclusive Tasty Tidbits recipe database and a trial subscription to Icontact, a marketing and email automation platform.

2. How much does the 15 Day Trial with Tasty Tidbits and Icontact cost?

The 15 Day Trial with Tasty Tidbits and Icontact is completely free. There is no cost associated with signing up for the trial.

3. Can I cancel my trial before the 15 days are up?

Yes, you can cancel your trial at any time during the 15 days. Simply log into your account and follow the steps to cancel your subscription.

4. Will I be automatically charged after the trial period ends?

No, you will not be automatically charged after the trial period ends. If you would like to continue using Tasty Tidbits and Icontact after the trial, you will need to purchase a subscription.

5. Can I access the Tasty Tidbits recipes after the trial ends?

No, the Tasty Tidbits recipe database is only accessible during the trial period. However, if you purchase a subscription to Tasty Tidbits, you will have unlimited access to our database of delicious recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • debswork
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies