1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: 15 day trial with Tasty Tidbits and Icontact

1. ~*Heather*~

~*Heather*~ Member

I signed up for the free trial period for both and my subscription is over in a few days, I'm not sure how to go about upgrading them so that I can be able to get my free subscription with tasty tidbits. I know you have to do it a certain way so that Joy can credit it but I don't know how. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also I was wondering anyone that uses icontact what plan do you have? I'm not sure which one to get, I want to make sure that I don't short myself. TIA for all your help!

Apr 9, 2009
  2. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

I'm sure Joy will see this and give you directions. As to which plan to get, get the one that serves your needs now (baised on contacts now). You can always upgrade it if you get more contacts.

3. ~*Heather*~

~*Heather*~ Member

Thank you...

Apr 9, 2009
  4. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Also wanted to say, I think it is well worth it! Joy's newsletters and other flyers, emails etc. are all great! I was a little disappointed when I learned that only 20% of people opened my email the first time. Last time it was up to 33%. I just assumed that everyone opened their emails.

5. PampChefJoy

PampChefJoy Veteran Member Gold Member

There is an icontact page on my website with detailed steps on what you need to do to get set up.

Apr 9, 2009
  6. ~*Heather*~

~*Heather*~ Member

Thank you so much. I will look into it as soon as I get a minute

Apr 9, 2009
Have something to add?