1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: IContact users..........I have a question

1. pcsharon1

pcsharon1 Veteran Member Gold Member

Okay, so I just finally signed up for IContact and Tasty Tidbits. I transferred the newsletter over to IContact and have my contacts set up. Now, when I go to send the newsletter it tells me the message can't be sent because there is no plain text version - but if I save a message in the plain text version then the HTML version goes away. What am I doing wrong?

I know there is a tutorial on TT website but I can't get onto that site right now and am having a lot of trouble with my computer. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Jul 28, 2009
  2. otisbg

otisbg Advanced Member Gold Member

You will need to highlight and copy into the section below - Make sure you save at every step. If you look back at the top, you will see that you have both the text & HTML section checked. You should then be able to send. I just did and it went through marvelouly fine!!:love:

Jul 28, 2009
  3. Liquid Sky

Liquid Sky Advanced Member

You need to click on the yellow "COPY TEXT" button below the box that contains your HTML newsletter. That will take the info from the HTML and enter in a plain text version, so all your contacts can receive your email.

Jul 28, 2009
  4. pcsharon1

pcsharon1 Veteran Member Gold Member

I got it and already have feedback in the reports section. Thanks so much for the help.

Jul 28, 2009
Have something to add?