• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

IContact users..........I have a question

pcsharon1

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2008
Okay, so I just finally signed up for IContact and Tasty Tidbits. I transferred the newsletter over to IContact and have my contacts set up. Now, when I go to send the newsletter it tells me the message can't be sent because there is no plain text version - but if I save a message in the plain text version then the HTML version goes away. What am I doing wrong?

I know there is a tutorial on TT website but I can't get onto that site right now and am having a lot of trouble with my computer. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

otisbg

Advanced Member
Gold Member
May 5, 2008
You will need to highlight and copy into the section below - Make sure you save at every step. If you look back at the top, you will see that you have both the text & HTML section checked. You should then be able to send. I just did and it went through marvelouly fine!!:love:

Liquid Sky

Advanced Member
Jun 8, 2008
You need to click on the yellow "COPY TEXT" button below the box that contains your HTML newsletter. That will take the info from the HTML and enter in a plain text version, so all your contacts can receive your email.

pcsharon1

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2008
I got it and already have feedback in the reports section. Thanks so much for the help.