• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Icontact Users..........i Have a Question

In summary, Icontact is a popular email marketing software that allows businesses to create and send professional email campaigns to subscribers. To sign up, you can visit their website and click on the "Sign Up" button, where you will be prompted to enter personal and business information. It also allows you to easily import your current contact list and offers features such as customizable templates, automated email sequences, contact segmentation, and detailed analytics. There is a 30-day free trial for new users to test out the software before committing to a paid plan.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
Okay, so I just finally signed up for IContact and Tasty Tidbits. I transferred the newsletter over to IContact and have my contacts set up. Now, when I go to send the newsletter it tells me the message can't be sent because there is no plain text version - but if I save a message in the plain text version then the HTML version goes away. What am I doing wrong?

I know there is a tutorial on TT website but I can't get onto that site right now and am having a lot of trouble with my computer. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

You will need to highlight and copy into the section below - Make sure you save at every step. If you look back at the top, you will see that you have both the text & HTML section checked. You should then be able to send. I just did and it went through marvelouly fine!!:love:

You need to click on the yellow "COPY TEXT" button below the box that contains your HTML newsletter. That will take the info from the HTML and enter in a plain text version, so all your contacts can receive your email.

I got it and already have feedback in the reports section. Thanks so much for the help.

Hi there, I am a fellow Pampered Chef consultant and I have been using IContact for my newsletters as well. It sounds like you may just need to set up your message to include both a plain text version and an HTML version. You can do this by clicking on the "Edit Message" button and then selecting the "Text Versions" tab. From there, you can create a plain text version of your message by copying and pasting the content from your HTML version. Once you have both versions set up, you should be able to send your newsletter without any issues. I hope this helps, but if you continue to have trouble, I would recommend reaching out to IContact's customer support for further assistance. Best of luck with your newsletters!

What is Icontact?

Icontact is a popular email marketing software that allows businesses to create and send professional email campaigns to their subscribers.

How do I sign up for Icontact?

You can sign up for Icontact by visiting their website and clicking on the "Sign Up" button. You will then be prompted to enter your personal and business information to create an account.

Can I import my current contact list into Icontact?

Yes, Icontact allows you to easily import your current contact list into the software. You can upload a CSV or Excel file containing your contacts' information.

What features does Icontact offer for email marketing?

Icontact offers a variety of features for email marketing, including customizable templates, automated email sequences, contact segmentation, and detailed analytics to track the success of your campaigns.

Is there a free trial for Icontact?

Yes, Icontact offers a 30-day free trial for new users. This allows you to test out the software and its features before committing to a paid plan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmarey
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • NooraK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefmarey