• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Send Text Only in Icontact?

In summary, to send a text-only email in iContact, create a new message and choose "Text Only" as the message type. You can also send both HTML and text versions of your email by selecting "Text Only" and adding your content, then switching to the "HTML" tab and adding your HTML content. Basic text formatting options are available, but images and advanced formatting are not supported. Performance can be tracked in your iContact account, and best practices include keeping the email concise, using a clear subject line, including a call to action, and ensuring mobile-friendliness.
chefmarey
Help! When I transferred my newsletter from Tasty Tidbits to Icontact & tried to send it, I get a message that says I need to have Text Only (versus HTML, I guess?). What on earth does that mean and how do I get it?? I'm spending so much time on this I could already have called my 300 contacts! :cry:
Thanks so much! Marey in Michigan

Underneath the picture version of the newsletter, there is a button that says "Copy text" which will create the text only version of your newsletter.

Try viewing this:

www.tastytidbits.net/video/htmlimport.swf

The part about putting it into iContact isn't necessary with the one-click import, but the rest of it might be helpful.

You've saved my day!!! How on earth do people figure out how to do this if they don't know the lingo? I am so grateful to you! Thanks again!

iContact gives you training e-mails, but they spread the suckers out so far that by the time you get it & read it you're thinking "That would have helped LAST MONTH!" :grumpy:

1. How do I send a text-only email in iContact?

To send a text-only email in iContact, you will need to create a new message and select "Text Only" as the message type. You can then add your content and send the email as usual.

2. Can I send both HTML and text versions of my email in iContact?

Yes, iContact allows you to send both HTML and text versions of your email. When creating your message, choose "Text Only" as the message type and add your content. Then, click on the "HTML" tab and add your HTML content. iContact will automatically send the appropriate version based on the recipient's email settings.

3. How do I format my text-only email in iContact?

To format your text-only email in iContact, you can use basic text formatting options such as bold, italic, and underline. You can also use line breaks and bullets to organize your content. However, keep in mind that text-only emails do not support images or other advanced formatting options.

4. Can I track the performance of my text-only emails in iContact?

Yes, iContact allows you to track the performance of your text-only emails. You can view metrics such as open rates, click-through rates, and unsubscribes in your iContact account. This can help you measure the effectiveness of your text-only email campaigns.

5. Are there any best practices for sending text-only emails in iContact?

Some best practices for sending text-only emails in iContact include keeping your email concise, using a clear and attention-grabbing subject line, and including a call to action. It's also important to ensure your email is mobile-friendly, as many recipients may be reading it on their smartphones or tablets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmarey
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chefmarey
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • pcsharon1