1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: IContact Tutorial available On TT web

1. Oh my goodness! A huge thankyou to Wadesgirl for responding to my previous cry for help on Tasty Tidbits & Icontact. There is a wonderful Tutorial on Joy's website which would have been a huge timesaver had I started there instead of bouncing all around like a dummy. :rolleyes: If you have questions on how to do an email newsletter from Tasty Tidbits through Icontact, PLEASE do the tutorial first! Thanks again ~ Marey in Michigan

Apr 26, 2009
  2. PampChefJoy

PampChefJoy Veteran Member Gold Member

I actually need to get that updated since I made it before I implemented the 'one-click' drop in for iContact... but it does cover what to do on the iContact end the same...

I had emailed you back a couple of times but never heard back from you... maybe my emails are not getting to you?

Apr 26, 2009
  3. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

Your welcome! I know it has helped me more than once!

Apr 26, 2009
  4. Hi Joy!
    No, I didn't get emails from you..something must have happened? Your tutorial is INCREDIBLE...Why in the world didn't I see that first? Lesson learned! Thanks a bunch!
    Marey in Michigan :cry:

Apr 26, 2009
  5. PampChefJoy

PampChefJoy Veteran Member Gold Member

Very strange! I wonder if AOL doesn't like me for some reason... :(

I'm glad you got it figured out. I saw your posts here but didn't respond because I had been emailing you directly - had no idea you weren't getting my messages!

Apr 26, 2009
  6. loved the july newsletter but when i sent it on my mozilla server/email it was sent without graphics...just the words and i dont know how to fix that. where is the tutorial? couodnt find it just now ?

Jul 2, 2009
  7. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Many email programs don't automatically download images for security, and if you forward the email before downloading the images, it won't attach them. I wouldn't know how to tell you to make sure images are downloaded in your particular program, but I know in both Outlook and in my Gmail account there are notices at the top of the email.

Jul 3, 2009
  8. do you know if a gmail account allows you to download the pictures? maybe i should set up a seperate gmail account...

Jul 10, 2009
  9. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Yes. At the top of my emails in gmail, there's a link that I can click to show the pictures, there's also another one with which I can set it to automatically download from that particular sender.

Jul 10, 2009
Have something to add?