• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Icontact Tutorial Available on Tt Web

In summary, Marey was not able to attach images to her email newsletter using her Gmail account. She is considering setting up a new Gmail account.
chefmarey
Oh my goodness! A huge thankyou to Wadesgirl for responding to my previous cry for help on Tasty Tidbits & Icontact. There is a wonderful Tutorial on Joy's website which would have been a huge timesaver had I started there instead of bouncing all around like a dummy. :rolleyes: If you have questions on how to do an email newsletter from Tasty Tidbits through Icontact, PLEASE do the tutorial first! Thanks again ~ Marey in Michigan

I actually need to get that updated since I made it before I implemented the 'one-click' drop in for iContact... but it does cover what to do on the iContact end the same...I had emailed you back a couple of times but never heard back from you... maybe my emails are not getting to you?

Your welcome! I know it has helped me more than once!

Hi Joy!
No, I didn't get emails from you..something must have happened? Your tutorial is INCREDIBLE...Why in the world didn't I see that first? Lesson learned! Thanks a bunch!
Marey in Michigan :cry:

Very strange! I wonder if AOL doesn't like me for some reason... :(I'm glad you got it figured out. I saw your posts here but didn't respond because I had been emailing you directly - had no idea you weren't getting my messages!

loved the july newsletter but when i sent it on my mozilla server/email it was sent without graphics...just the words and i dont know how to fix that. where is the tutorial? couodnt find it just now ?

Many email programs don't automatically download images for security, and if you forward the email before downloading the images, it won't attach them. I wouldn't know how to tell you to make sure images are downloaded in your particular program, but I know in both Outlook and in my Gmail account there are notices at the top of the email.

do you know if a gmail account allows you to download the pictures? maybe i should set up a seperate gmail account...

Yes. At the top of my emails in gmail, there's a link that I can click to show the pictures, there's also another one with which I can set it to automatically download from that particular sender.

What is the Icontact Tutorial available on Tt Web?

The Icontact Tutorial available on Tt Web is a comprehensive guide that helps you learn how to effectively use the Icontact platform for your Pampered Chef business. It covers all the features and functions of Icontact, from creating email campaigns to managing contacts and analyzing data.

Is the Icontact Tutorial only for new Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the Icontact Tutorial is designed for both new and experienced Pampered Chef consultants. It can be a helpful resource for those who are just starting out with Icontact or for those who want to improve their skills and knowledge of the platform.

How do I access the Icontact Tutorial on Tt Web?

To access the Icontact Tutorial on Tt Web, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Resources" section. From there, you can click on "Icontact Tutorial" to access the tutorial and start learning.

Is the Icontact Tutorial available in different languages?

Currently, the Icontact Tutorial is only available in English. However, there are plans to expand the tutorial to other languages in the future to better serve our global community of Pampered Chef consultants.

Can Icontact Tutorial on Tt Web be accessed on a mobile device?

Yes, the Icontact Tutorial can be accessed on any device with internet access, including mobile devices. This allows you to learn about Icontact and manage your campaigns on the go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chefmarey
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • chefmarey