• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business with iContact: An Honest Review of My Experience

In summary, Tasty Tidbits offers a free month or year if you sign up for iContact. The price was the biggest thing for me, but I'm enjoying the simplicity and ease of use of the program.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
:love::love::love::love::love: I wanted to share because I can already tell this will change my business. I was a little skeptical about signing for iContact. The price was the biggest thing for me. I have been sending out a newsletter since the beginning of my business two years ago. I always did groups in my Yahoo mail. It had got to the point that I had 12 groups! That took forever when trying to send every 1/2 hour to hour! When Tasty Tidbits offered a free month or year if you signed for iContact I figured I would give it a try. It was around $150 for the year with my number on contacts. Since the beginning of Feb when I signed up I have sent two different emails, one newsletter and one offer of the heart dish. It has been so simple and easy!! I love the fact that I can set up a schedule to send out the email (meaning I can do the email when I'm thinking about it and then send it out when I want to sent it). Plus the tracking option is great. I can see who's email gets bounced, who's reading it, what they are looking at, etc. It's really great I just had to share! I look forward to sending out my newsletter every month. And of course in conjunction with TT, it's great!

I may have to try this again. When I did a while ago, I never received the test email's at any of my email addresses.

I'm enjoying iContact, as well.

I've only run into one or two problems - one of them, Joy addressed (thank you, Joy!). The other was "user error" in that I had my list previously in two places, and had gotten a deletion request taken care of on one list, but not the other. I took the person off, and sent a direct email as an apology - then she resubscribed. Today, she's unsubscribed, and there's a "complaint" showoing on my tracking. Wanna bet who made the spam complaint?:grumpy:

What is iContact and how can it help my business?

iContact is an email marketing platform that allows businesses to easily create and send professional emails to their customers. It also offers features such as contact management, automation, and analytics to help businesses grow and engage with their audience.

How does iContact compare to other email marketing services?

iContact offers a user-friendly interface, a wide range of customizable templates, and advanced features such as A/B testing and segmentation. It also has competitive pricing and excellent customer support, making it a popular choice among businesses of all sizes.

Can I integrate iContact with my current business tools?

Yes, iContact offers integrations with popular tools such as Shopify, Salesforce, and Eventbrite. It also has an open API, allowing businesses to create custom integrations with their own systems.

Is iContact suitable for small businesses?

Yes, iContact offers plans and features specifically designed for small businesses. It has affordable pricing, easy-to-use templates, and helpful resources for those new to email marketing.

Can I try iContact before committing to a paid plan?

Yes, iContact offers a free trial for new users. This allows you to test out the platform and its features before deciding if it's the right fit for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Shell Northway
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
diradt
  • WendyE