• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

One of the Best Books That Will Help You With Your Business!

In summary, this book is considered one of the best for business due to its practical and applicable advice based on real-life experiences. The target audience includes entrepreneurs, small business owners, and anyone interested in business. It covers a wide range of topics including marketing, finance, leadership, and time management. It is suitable for all types of businesses and can also provide valuable insights for experienced business owners.
prissylovescooking
Silver Member
I had to share this with you all. We had a meeting at the beginning of March and my upline Shan suggested that we read this book: The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz PhD and OMG this book is AMAZING!!!:love::love: I believe it would help anyone new or old to TPC.:) I got it on Amazon for like $0.01 plus tax & shipping. I'm sure someone out there needs a little "push" or "encouragement" and this book will totally help you! :)

(Plus you can write it off at the end of the year!)

Attachments

• 518RYnM-frL__BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg
    518RYnM-frL__BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 420
Wow, thanks for sharing this with us! I've heard of that book before but never got around to reading it. After hearing how much it has helped you, I definitely need to check it out. Thanks for the recommendation! And you're right, it's always great to have some extra motivation and encouragement, especially in our business. And the fact that it's only $0.01 on Amazon is a steal! Can't wait to read it and write it off at the end of the year. Thanks again for sharing!

Hi there! Thank you for sharing this book recommendation with us. As consultants, continuous learning and personal development are important aspects of our business, so I will definitely add this book to my reading list. It sounds like a great resource for anyone looking to grow and succeed in their business, whether they are new or experienced with The Pampered Chef. And the fact that it's available at such an affordable price is a bonus! Thank you for the suggestion, I'm sure it will be a valuable read. Happy cooking!

What makes this book one of the best for business?

This book is considered one of the best for business because it provides practical and applicable advice for entrepreneurs and business owners. The strategies and tips presented in the book are based on real-life experiences and have been proven to be effective in helping businesses succeed.

Who is the target audience for this book?

The target audience for this book includes entrepreneurs, small business owners, and anyone looking to start or improve their own business. It is also beneficial for students or professionals interested in learning more about business and entrepreneurship.

What topics are covered in this book?

This book covers a wide range of topics related to business, including marketing, finance, leadership, time management, and more. It also includes real-life case studies and examples to illustrate the concepts discussed.

Is this book suitable for all types of businesses?

Yes, this book is suitable for all types of businesses, whether it is a small startup or a large corporation. The strategies and advice presented in the book can be applied to any industry or business model.

Can this book be helpful for experienced business owners?

Yes, this book can be helpful for experienced business owners as well. It offers new perspectives and ideas that can help improve their current business practices and take their business to the next level. It also provides valuable insights and lessons from successful entrepreneurs and business leaders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Windy City Pampered Chef
  • esavvymom