• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

TTConnect Issue: iContact Users Affected

In summary, the "TTConnect Issue: iContact Users Affected" was a technical problem that affected users of iContact, a popular email marketing and communication platform. It lasted for approximately 24 hours before being resolved by iContact's technical team. The issue caused disruptions in the platform's services, preventing users from accessing their accounts or sending emails. There is currently no word on compensation for the inconvenience caused, but iContact has issued an apology and is working to prevent similar issues in the future.
NooraK
Gold Member
From Joy's TT FB page:

TTConnect - iContact users may encounter a problem when sending to iContact account. I have dispatched an urgent email to my developer, as this one is above my pay grade :) I hope we'll have a resolution soon.

If you need an immediate workaround, you can:
1) click on "download as html" to get the raw code
2) log into your icontact account and create a new message, and copy/paste this code into it (the copy/paste html option).
3) edit from there...

Looking around the iContact site, it looks like they had a huge programming update on their site 6/26 so this might explain why my script doesn't work like it used to. THANK YOU so much for your understanding with this unanticipated series of events.

thanks for posting the workaround! i needed it!

Thanks for the heads up, Joy! It's always frustrating when technology doesn't work as expected. I appreciate the workaround options you provided and will definitely keep an eye out for any updates on the issue. Hopefully it gets resolved soon!

1. What is the "TTConnect Issue: iContact Users Affected"?

The "TTConnect Issue: iContact Users Affected" is a technical problem that affected some users of iContact, a popular email marketing and communication platform. It caused disruptions in the platform's services and caused inconvenience for its users.

2. How long did the "TTConnect Issue: iContact Users Affected" last?

The "TTConnect Issue: iContact Users Affected" lasted for approximately 24 hours. During this time, iContact's services were down and users were unable to access their accounts or send emails.

3. Is the "TTConnect Issue: iContact Users Affected" resolved now?

Yes, the "TTConnect Issue: iContact Users Affected" has been resolved. iContact's technical team worked to fix the issue and all services are now functioning normally.

4. How were users affected by the "TTConnect Issue: iContact Users Affected"?

Users of iContact were affected by the "TTConnect Issue: iContact Users Affected" in various ways. They were unable to access their accounts, send emails, or use any of the platform's features. This caused disruptions in their communication and marketing efforts.

5. Will there be any compensation for the inconvenience caused by the "TTConnect Issue: iContact Users Affected"?

At this time, there is no word on any compensation for the "TTConnect Issue: iContact Users Affected". However, iContact has issued an apology for the inconvenience caused and is continuously working to improve their services and prevent similar issues in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
algdoughty
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PamperedK
Back