• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Made a Video Tutorial for Icontact

No, I have not had that happen with any of my customers. Sounds like something that might only happen with people who don't have updated antivirus software.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
My favorite group of guinea pigs!!! I made a quick screen capture tutorial explaining how to download the HTML code from TTConnect (Tasty Tidbits subscriber interface) and paste it into iContact.

Please don't everyone crash my server at once, but if you have some time, will take a look and see if it is explanatory enough? There is a glitch at the end where the screen goes red for the last 10 seconds but I think it's mostly good. It's about 3 minutes long.... Thanks!!

www.tastytidbits.net/video/htmlimport.swf

I am hoping this will help those who are wanting to use iContact but are afraid it will be too "technical". I am planning to make additional videos for exporting contacts, importing contacts, navigating and understanding the tracking reports, etc. So whaddaya think?? :)

Sounds cool Joy. I'm tired though - maybe tomorrow I'll give it a whirl for you.

Looked great Joy! I imagine that will be very helpful for those unsure of how to work iContact. The only thing, in some parts I had a difficult time hearing you. This could have been in part due to my computer, though I did have the volume turned all the way up. Great idea though!

Thanks! I will wind up re-doing it anyway so I can get rid of that red at the end... I will have to dig up a headset/microphone to pick up the sound better. Funny -- I had my sound down all the way during playback and it was LOUD!

Lol, like i said it may be my pc. When it comes to online, some things come through loud and clear, others i really have to strain my ears!

Do you guys find that when you use something like iContact that your customers get messages like the red one that pops up in hotmail saying that the attachment could have a virus, blah blah blah??? My sister consultant sends me hers each month, and even though i have her in my contact list and all it still gives me that message since her's isn't sent just like a normal email, she uses either iContact or Constant Contact (?).

Just curious as it might help me but don't want people to get scared or not be able to open it!

What is the purpose of the video tutorial for iContact?

The purpose of the video tutorial is to provide step-by-step instructions on how to use iContact, a popular email marketing software, in order to create and send effective email campaigns.

Is the video tutorial only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the video tutorial is available for anyone who uses iContact and wants to learn how to use it effectively for their business or organization.

How long is the video tutorial?

The video tutorial is approximately 30 minutes long. It is broken down into shorter segments to make it easier to follow and reference specific sections.

Do I need any special equipment to watch the video tutorial?

No, you do not need any special equipment. The video tutorial can be watched on any device with internet access, such as a computer, tablet, or smartphone.

Is there a cost to access the video tutorial?

No, the video tutorial is completely free for anyone to access and watch. It is our way of providing helpful resources for our customers and consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
algdoughty
Back