1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Okay, tester peeps -- icontact/TT users

1. PampChefJoy

PampChefJoy Veteran Member Gold Member

If you log in, you'll see an "icontact templates" tab... if you click on the "download to iContact" link, you'll be prompted to enter your iContact username and password. Enter those and the newsletter you selected should be dropped into your icontact account and you'll see it under "my messages".

It looked like it worked for me... if you have a moment to check it out and see if it works with your account.... thanks!

Mar 30, 2009
  2. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

I couldn't get it to recognize my user name and password. I typed it wrong the first time, and now it isn't working for me. I think I have it right, I went and logged into icontact just to make sure. I'll go try again...

3. jcsmilez

jcsmilez Advanced Member Gold Member

Joy,

It looks like everything worked. On Tasty Tidbits it now says "Newsletter has been added to your iContact account" and when I go to iContact it is in my messages folder - though I can't look at it because iContact doesn't like my Safari browser. :rolleyes: Very nice feature! :D

Mar 30, 2009
  4. jcsmilez

So, will we be able to do the handy dandy "add to iContact" with your new Build a newsletter feature? That would be very cool.

Mar 30, 2009
  5. BlessedWifeMommy

Tried with Firefox browser... Still doesn't like me! I noticed when I type my password in it shows up (not hidden like most password entry boxes).

6. ~*Heather*~

~*Heather*~ Member

I just tried it and it worked for me. Very nice feature
    Thanks

Mar 30, 2009
  7. PampChefJoy

I can see if we can get it hidden...

I am not sure why you aren't able to log in... I am testing on IE and Firefox and it works. it's really just a script to take what you type in and enter it into the iContact login page... what kind of error message are you getting? Is it an error from the icontact side? Can you email me a screen shot so I can have my programmer check into it?

Mar 30, 2009
  8. BlessedWifeMommy

Joy it comes up on the Tastytidbit's page... It says

"An error has been occured, please check your username and password." I'll send you a screen shot soon...

9. PampChefJoy

And you can log into iContact separately, ok?

Mar 30, 2009
  10. PampChefJoy

Okay, he'll be adding that to the byo tab... I swear I should just hire this guy on my payroll, he's done so much programming for me in the last 3 months!

Mar 30, 2009
  11. jcsmilez

Lol! Thanks Joy, that will be awesome!

Mar 30, 2009
  12. PampChefJoy

Okay Tristen (and others) - should be there now.

Now if I only had some time to build some more articles for that section! Never enough time in the day!!!

Mar 30, 2009
  13. PampChefJoy

This has been updated and your password is now masked when you type it in.

Mar 30, 2009
  14. BlessedWifeMommy

Yes! I can log into icontact. Do you need to be logged out of icontact for this to work?

15. PampChefJoy

I don't think you have to log out of iContact...

Holly, are you Holly Pixley? I will email you later tonight when I get home and we'll try a workaround...

Mar 30, 2009
  16. BlessedWifeMommy

That's me... No big deal, I can add them in the old way, just wondering if I did something to make it goof up.

17. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

I'm not one of your tester peeps, but the title of this thread makes me smile. I keep picturing a cake tester with a yellow peep at the top. :)

Mar 30, 2009
  18. PampChefJoy

Holly - the icontact login issue should be fixed now... would you please try it when you get a moment and let me know? Thanks!

Apr 2, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted