• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Okay, Tester Peeps -- Icontact/Tt Users

Yes! I can log into icontact. Do you need to be logged out of icontact for this to work?No, you don't have to be logged out, but it is better if you are not logged in as your username and password will be automatically entered.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
If you log in, you'll see an "icontact templates" tab... if you click on the "download to iContact" link, you'll be prompted to enter your iContact username and password. Enter those and the newsletter you selected should be dropped into your icontact account and you'll see it under "my messages".

It looked like it worked for me... if you have a moment to check it out and see if it works with your account.... thanks!

I couldn't get it to recognize my user name and password. I typed it wrong the first time, and now it isn't working for me. I think I have it right, I went and logged into icontact just to make sure. I'll go try again...

Joy,

It looks like everything worked. On Tasty Tidbits it now says "Newsletter has been added to your iContact account" and when I go to iContact it is in my messages folder - though I can't look at it because iContact doesn't like my Safari browser. :rolleyes: Very nice feature! :D

So, will we be able to do the handy dandy "add to iContact" with your new Build a newsletter feature? That would be very cool.

BlessedWifeMommy said:
I couldn't get it to recognize my user name and password. I typed it wrong the first time, and now it isn't working for me. I think I have it right, I went and logged into icontact just to make sure. I'll go try again...

Tried with Firefox browser... Still doesn't like me! I noticed when I type my password in it shows up (not hidden like most password entry boxes).

I just tried it and it worked for me. Very nice feature
Thanks

BlessedWifeMommy said:
Tried with Firefox browser... Still doesn't like me! I noticed when I type my password in it shows up (not hidden like most password entry boxes).

I can see if we can get it hidden...

I am not sure why you aren't able to log in... I am testing on IE and Firefox and it works. it's really just a script to take what you type in and enter it into the iContact login page... what kind of error message are you getting? Is it an error from the icontact side? Can you email me a screen shot so I can have my programmer check into it?

PampChefJoy said:
I can see if we can get it hidden...

I am not sure why you aren't able to log in... I am testing on IE and Firefox and it works. it's really just a script to take what you type in and enter it into the iContact login page... what kind of error message are you getting? Is it an error from the icontact side? Can you email me a screen shot so I can have my programmer check into it?

Joy it comes up on the Tastytidbit's page... It says

"An error has been occured, please check your username and password." I'll send you a screen shot soon...

BlessedWifeMommy said:
Joy it comes up on the Tastytidbit's page... It says

"An error has been occured, please check your username and password." I'll send you a screen shot soon...

And you can log into iContact separately, ok?

jcsmilez said:
So, will we be able to do the handy dandy "add to iContact" with your new Build a newsletter feature? That would be very cool.

Okay, he'll be adding that to the byo tab... I swear I should just hire this guy on my payroll, he's done so much programming for me in the last 3 months!

PampChefJoy said:
Okay, he'll be adding that to the byo tab... I swear I should just hire this guy on my payroll, he's done so much programming for me in the last 3 months!

Lol! Thanks Joy, that will be awesome!

Okay Tristen (and others) - should be there now.Now if I only had some time to build some more articles for that section! Never enough time in the day!!!

BlessedWifeMommy said:
I noticed when I type my password in it shows up (not hidden like most password entry boxes).

This has been updated and your password is now masked when you type it in.

PampChefJoy said:
And you can log into iContact separately, ok?

Yes! I can log into icontact. Do you need to be logged out of icontact for this to work?

I don't think you have to log out of iContact...Holly, are you Holly Pixley? I will email you later tonight when I get home and we'll try a workaround...

PampChefJoy said:
I don't think you have to log out of iContact...

Holly, are you Holly Pixley? I will email you later tonight when I get home and we'll try a workaround...

That's me... No big deal, I can add them in the old way, just wondering if I did something to make it goof up.

I'm not one of your tester peeps, but the title of this thread makes me smile. I keep picturing a cake tester with a yellow peep at the top. :)

Holly - the icontact login issue should be fixed now... would you please try it when you get a moment and let me know? Thanks!

1. What is the purpose of the "Okay, Tester Peeps" group?

The "Okay, Tester Peeps" group is a community for Pampered Chef consultants who use the Icontact/Tt system for managing their business. It serves as a platform for sharing tips, troubleshooting issues, and staying updated on the latest features and updates.

2. How can I join the "Okay, Tester Peeps" group?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant and use the Icontact/Tt system, you can request to join the group by searching for it on Facebook and clicking the "Join" button. You will be asked to provide your consultant ID for verification purposes.

3. What type of content is allowed in the "Okay, Tester Peeps" group?

The group is primarily for discussing topics related to the Icontact/Tt system and how it impacts Pampered Chef consultants' business. Members can share tips, ask questions, and provide feedback. However, any promotional or offensive content is not allowed and will be removed by the group administrators.

4. Can I post my personal contact information in the "Okay, Tester Peeps" group?

For privacy and security reasons, we do not allow members to post personal contact information in the group. This includes email addresses, phone numbers, and mailing addresses. If you need to share personal information with another member, we recommend doing so through private messaging.

5. Are there any guidelines or rules for participating in the "Okay, Tester Peeps" group?

Yes, the group has a set of guidelines that all members are expected to follow. These guidelines are designed to ensure a positive and respectful environment for all members. Some key rules include staying on topic, avoiding self-promotion, and refraining from using offensive language or engaging in personal attacks. Violation of these guidelines may result in removal from the group.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefmarey
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • CMe4PC