1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Icontact question - issues with accounts?

1. Bren706

Bren706 Senior Member Gold Member

I have been corresponding with someone from icontact because I had a "issue with your account" message when I logged in. I guess they are wondering about an "opt-in process". Here is a bit from the e-mail that I received:

* How were these addresses accumulated? What are the specific addresses of the sign-up forms?>> * Where is the permission statement the subscribers agree to when signing up?>> This information will allow us to further review your list(s) to ensure that it is indeed permission-based.>

Have you had this issue with icontact yet? Do you use their sign up forms? I leave my contact address blank, and do not use the opt-in process or whatever it is when I add new contacts. Just curious if anybody else is going through this and how you resolved it.:yuck::confused:

Nov 9, 2009
  2. PampChefJoy

PampChefJoy Veteran Member Gold Member

Can you send them a copy of your drawing slip or order form where it asks for customer email address? (mine said "for newsletter containing recipes, tips, and specials" so they knew what they were giving me their email address for.)

Nov 9, 2009
  3. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

I'm assuming you are getting a high number of "complaints" from customers who are unsubscribing from your newsletter?

Nov 10, 2009
  4. Bren706

Bren706 Senior Member Gold Member

I maybe get 1-2 unsubscribes per month.

Nov 10, 2009
  5. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Maybe you should get a phone number and actually talk to someone. It sounds like they're wanting to make sure you're not using their service to spam, but it might be best resolved with a two way conversation rather than email.

Nov 10, 2009
Have something to add?