• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Icontact Question - Issues With Accounts?

In summary, if you are having trouble logging into your iContact account, you can reset your password or contact customer support for assistance. iContact does not allow multiple accounts under one email address, but you can use the same login information for each account or set up sub-accounts. To change the email address associated with your account, go to "My Account" and follow the prompts. If you are not receiving emails from iContact, check your spam folder and make sure iContact is not being blocked. You can cancel your iContact account at any time, but keep in mind that all data and contacts will be permanently deleted.
Bren706
Gold Member
I have been corresponding with someone from icontact because I had a "issue with your account" message when I logged in. I guess they are wondering about an "opt-in process". Here is a bit from the e-mail that I received:

* How were these addresses accumulated? What are the specific addresses of the sign-up forms?>> * Where is the permission statement the subscribers agree to when signing up?>> This information will allow us to further review your list(s) to ensure that it is indeed permission-based.>

Have you had this issue with icontact yet? Do you use their sign up forms? I leave my contact address blank, and do not use the opt-in process or whatever it is when I add new contacts. Just curious if anybody else is going through this and how you resolved it.:yuck::confused:

Can you send them a copy of your drawing slip or order form where it asks for customer email address? (mine said "for newsletter containing recipes, tips, and specials" so they knew what they were giving me their email address for.)

I'm assuming you are getting a high number of "complaints" from customers who are unsubscribing from your newsletter?

I maybe get 1-2 unsubscribes per month.

Maybe you should get a phone number and actually talk to someone. It sounds like they're wanting to make sure you're not using their service to spam, but it might be best resolved with a two way conversation rather than email.

1. What should I do if I am having trouble logging into my iContact account?

If you are having trouble logging into your iContact account, first double check that you are entering the correct login information. If you are still unable to log in, you can reset your password by clicking on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page. If you are still experiencing issues, you can contact iContact's customer support for further assistance.

2. Can I have multiple iContact accounts under one email address?

No, iContact does not allow multiple accounts under one email address. Each account must have a unique email address associated with it. If you need to manage multiple accounts, you can use the same login information for each account or set up sub-accounts within your main account.

3. How do I change the email address associated with my iContact account?

To change the email address associated with your iContact account, log into your account and go to "My Account" in the top right corner. From there, click on "Change Email" and enter the new email address. You will receive an email to confirm the change and must click on the link provided in the email to complete the process.

4. Why am I not receiving emails from iContact?

There could be a few reasons why you are not receiving emails from iContact. First, check your spam or junk folder to see if the emails are being filtered there. If not, make sure that the email address associated with your account is correct and that iContact is not being blocked by your email provider. You can also add iContact's email address to your safe senders list. If the issue persists, contact iContact's customer support for further assistance.

5. Can I cancel my iContact account at any time?

Yes, you can cancel your iContact account at any time. Simply log into your account, go to "My Account" and click on "Cancel Account". Keep in mind that once you cancel your account, all of your data and contacts will be permanently deleted and cannot be retrieved. If you need to pause your account instead, you can put it on hold for a certain period of time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • pcsharon1
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • SpiritdancerIA