• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business with a Monthly Email Newsletter

L
ltkacz
I posted this to my cluster loops over the weekend, but thought I would also post it here.

On Saturday, I had a show for a referral. Currently at $500 and counting with 2 bookings. I received this referral from a lady whom I met at a women's show about 2 years ago. She signed up for my free newsletter that I e-mail out once a month - faithfully on the 1st.

She had a friend who wanted to do a show but didn't know anyone who sold PC. This women said "I do" and forwarded my newsletter (with my information on it) to this women. And viola - show.

For those of you who are wondering if a monthly e-mail newsletter is worth the time/effort and/or money, I would say without a doubt it is. This show paid for almost a year worth of constanct contact (the service I use to send my newsletter out), plus I received the 2 bookings - which will just be "gravy".

I finally imported my contacts into my personal website and sent out an email reminding people of the stoneware special, I only got 1 order yet but that's 1 more order than I had! I figured I would send out my newsletter at the beginning of the month and a different website email in the middle of the month.

Hi everyone, I just wanted to share my experience with using a monthly email newsletter to boost my business. I recently had a show for a referral and it has been a huge success. So far, I have made $500 and have received 2 bookings from this show. The referral came from a woman I met at a women's show 2 years ago. She signed up for my free newsletter, which I send out faithfully on the 1st of every month.This referral had a friend who wanted to host a show, but didn't know anyone who sold Pampered Chef. Luckily, the woman who received my newsletter was able to refer her to me. And just like that, I had a new show booked.For those of you who are on the fence about starting a monthly email newsletter for your business, I can confidently say that it is worth the time, effort, and money. This one show alone has paid for almost a year's worth of my service, and I also received 2 additional bookings from it. So not only does it help me stay connected with my customers, but it also helps me grow my business. Give it a try and see the results for yourself!

1. What is the purpose of sending a monthly email newsletter for my business?

A monthly email newsletter is a great way to stay connected with your customers, build brand awareness, and promote your products or services. It allows you to share updates, special offers, and valuable information with your audience on a regular basis, keeping your business top of mind.

2. How can a monthly email newsletter help boost my business?

A monthly email newsletter can help boost your business by increasing customer engagement and retention, driving sales and revenue, and expanding your reach through referral or word-of-mouth marketing. It also allows you to gather valuable insights and feedback from your audience.

3. Is it worth the time and effort to create and send a monthly email newsletter?

Yes, it is definitely worth the time and effort to create and send a monthly email newsletter. It may require some initial set-up and planning, but once you have a template and schedule in place, it becomes easier and more efficient to produce and distribute. The return on investment is often worth it in terms of increased sales and customer loyalty.

4. Do I need to use a professional service to send out my monthly email newsletter?

While it is possible to send out a newsletter using your personal email account, using a professional service such as Constant Contact or Mailchimp can provide a more polished and effective presentation. These services also offer analytics and tracking tools to help you measure the success of your newsletter and make improvements.

5. How can a monthly email newsletter lead to new business opportunities?

A monthly email newsletter can lead to new business opportunities by keeping your brand and products/services in front of your audience on a regular basis. This can lead to referrals, word-of-mouth marketing, and repeat business. Additionally, by providing valuable content and showcasing your expertise, you may attract new customers who are interested in what your business has to offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pchefjaneen
  • floccies