• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With Tasty Tidbits Newsletter

In summary, you cannot save any information in PDF form. You would have to use another program such as Adobe Reader to save the information and then forward the PDF as an attachment.
HeatherZ
Hello,

I subscribed to Joy's Tasty Tidbits newsletter. I love how the newletter looks in the printable PDF form. I cannot figure out how to get my consultant info to save and then email this to my customers. I emailed Joy but have not heard back yet. I would really like to get my newsletter out soon.

HeatherZ

If you are only using Adobe PDF reader (the free one) then you cannot save any information in PDF form. This is a major drawback and it is how Adobe get people to buy Acrobat Professional (which is really expensive). :(

I use Tasty Tidbits and I just change it to put my information (or whatever other changes I make) from the email she sends. You just forward it and then you can edit it before sending it.

Hope that makes sense...

Val

pamperedval said:
I use Tasty Tidbits and I just change it to put my information (or whatever other changes I make) from the email she sends. You just forward it and then you can edit it before sending it.

Hope that makes sense...

Val

We also do this - some people are leary of opening attachments so I would rather provide them the information in the body of the e-mail.

Heather,
I just replied to your email but I will repost the answer here too -- hopefully you don't think I was ignoring you, but I rarely sit down to answer my emails until after 6 or 7 pm at night (West coast time).

You cannot really view a PDF document inside the body of an email, but what you can do is clip the entire document as an image and paste that image (like a photo) into your email. To do this in Adobe Reader, select the tool that looks like a little camera ("snapshot tool") and click and drag all around the whole page. It should be copied to your clipboard and then go into your email and paste it in... It will appear as one whole image and the quality won't be as good as the original. Remember that you cannot make any changes to the PDF document, however, unless you have Publisher and can open the original source document to edit.

dexheimers said:
If you are only using Adobe PDF reader (the free one) then you cannot save any information in PDF form. This is a major drawback and it is how Adobe get people to buy Acrobat Professional (which is really expensive). :(

Actually, unless I'm mistaken, my subscribers should be able to add their personal info to the text field box I created, and be able to save that and then forward it as an attachment.

Joy,

Just from my experience with the Going, Going Gone flyer, it let me enter our personal info, but it wouldn't save it or even keep the info in there when attaching the PDF in an e-mail. It wasn't a big deal for me, but just so you are aware.

Okay, let me figure out if I can fix it in Adobe so you can save the flyers.... back to the drawing board!

Last edited:
What she said Joy...I too tried to add personel info and it would not let me save it it said i needed certain versions which of course I dont have. But I still sent it out. :eek:) (FALL FLASH)

yeah, darn those Adobe people! they want us to buy their expensive software.....

All you can do is fill in your information and then print it out. After that I guess you could scan it in as an image and your name and stuff would be there but what a pain.....sorry ladies!

1. How often is the Tasty Tidbits Newsletter sent out?

The Tasty Tidbits Newsletter is sent out once a month, typically at the beginning of each month.

2. Can I customize the recipes in the newsletter to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, we understand that everyone has different dietary needs and preferences. That's why we offer a variety of recipe options in each newsletter, and you can always substitute ingredients to fit your needs.

3. Is the newsletter only for customers who have bought Pampered Chef products?

No, the Tasty Tidbits Newsletter is open to anyone who loves cooking and trying new recipes. You do not have to be a customer to subscribe and receive the newsletter.

4. How do I subscribe to the Tasty Tidbits Newsletter?

You can subscribe to the newsletter by visiting our website and entering your email address in the subscription box. You will then receive a confirmation email to confirm your subscription.

5. Can I share the newsletter with my friends and family?

Yes, we encourage you to share the Tasty Tidbits Newsletter with anyone who may be interested. You can forward the email or share the recipes on social media using the provided links.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
  • elizabethby
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies