• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to Tasty Tidbits? Learn How to Send Newsletters with YMLP

In summary, YMLP is a newsletter service that allows users to easily create and send newsletters to subscribers. To sign up, simply visit their website and enter personal and business information. Existing subscriber lists can be imported as a CSV file, saving time and effort. YMLP also offers pre-designed templates that can be customized, and provides analytics and reporting tools to track newsletter success.
elizabethby
I am brand new to tasty tidbits...
I signed up for tasty tidbits and YMLP...how do i get the newsletter from asty tidbits to YMLP to send?

I'm not familiar with YMLP, but if there is an option in there to import or paste HTML code, you can use that. Go to the iContact Templates tab in TT, choose "Download HTML" for the newsletter you want to use, and copy and paste from there.

Copy the whole body of the newsletter?

I cannot figure out how to get the HTML over to the YMLP program...copy and paste doesnt work...dome things do not show up

Does YMLP offer any kind of Tech Support you can reach out to? You can also try emailing Joy at [email protected] for some general help as far as the TT site goes. She might be familiar with YMLP.

What is Tasty Tidbits??

SPAMSTIME said:
What is Tasty Tidbits??

Tasty Tidbits is a newsletter service offered by Joy. She is not affiliated with HO, but a lot of the forum members use her service. You can check out her website for details: http://www.tastytidbits.net

1. What is YMLP?

YMLP is a popular newsletter service that allows users to easily create and send newsletters to their subscribers.

2. How do I sign up for YMLP?

You can sign up for YMLP by visiting their website and clicking on the "Sign Up" button. You will then be prompted to enter your personal and business information, as well as choose a subscription plan.

3. Can I import my existing subscriber list into YMLP?

Yes, you can import your existing subscriber list into YMLP by exporting it as a CSV file and then importing it into YMLP. This will save you time and effort in manually adding each subscriber.

4. Are there any templates available for creating newsletters?

Yes, YMLP offers a variety of pre-designed templates that you can choose from to create your newsletters. You can also customize these templates to fit your brand and preferences.

5. Can I track the success of my newsletters with YMLP?

Yes, YMLP provides analytics and reporting tools to help you track the success of your newsletters. You can view metrics such as open rates, click-through rates, and unsubscribe rates to see how your newsletters are performing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
  • cookingwithdot
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies