• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July Newsletter From Tasty Tidbits

In summary, a group of individuals are discussing whether or not they have received the July newsletter from Tasty Tidbits. Some have received it, while others have not. There is confusion as to why some have not received it and suggestions are made to email Joy or check spam folders. There is also discussion about subscription renewal and technical issues that may be preventing some from receiving the newsletter. The conversation also includes a brief mention and description of what Tasty Tidbits is.
melindag
anybody else who uses Tasty Tidbits get their July newsletter yet? She normally sends them out a few days before the end of the month, but I haven't received mine yet. Anybody know what's up? I emailed Joy, but haven't had a response back yet.

Melinda

I received mine!

yes I got mine also a few days ago. I would email her again.

Got mine too :)

I got mine yesterday and I just signed up a few days ago... email her and see.

hmmmm, wonder what's going on that I didn't receive mine? I will try to email Joy again. Still haven't heard from her.

thanks
Melinda

I got mine on the 15th. I would email Jiy and let her know!

melindag said:
anybody else who uses Tasty Tidbits get their July newsletter yet? She normally sends them out a few days before the end of the month, but I haven't received mine yet. Anybody know what's up? I emailed Joy, but haven't had a response back yet.

Melinda

Hi Melinda,

I received mine on June 26. Is it time for you to renew your subscription?

Chef Angie

I never received a notice about renewing....I don't think its time yet. I have sent Joy two emails......guess I need to be patient, but that's not a virtue that was bestowed upon me! :)
Melinda

Hi Melinda!

I replied to your emails and also re-sent your newsletters (which were sent to you on the 25th originally)... I wonder if you're not getting my emails for some reason :( Have you checked your spam folders, just in case I got routed there? The email address is the same, right? I just clicked "reply" to your emails so it should have gone right back to you...

This is so strange...Joy, thank you for jumping into the conversation - I had no idea you were even on ChefSuccess! But no, I have not received your replies, and there is nothing at all in my spam folder. I am getting tons of other emails, and have never had trouble receiving your emails before.

My email address is [email protected].

I don't know what the problem could be.

Melinda

Joy,
I have sent you another email from my personal email address, and also added you to my "safe senders" list and safe domain list. I did not have any messages going into my SPAM folder at all, but took those steps as a back up anyway.
I also provided you with an alternate email address to try too, just to try to get my hands on the July newsletter. I really want to get it out!!!

THanks
Melinda

Any luck yet? I will try re-forwarding to your work email as well...

semi-success! I received it successfully at my alternate address that I gave you - the only problem is, I really can't use that for personal messages on a regular basis. I just can't understand why you can't get it to come through my personal email ([email protected])???

thank you for persevering with me today. Joy, can you try this. I had also asked you a few questions about my subscription status....could you try sending me an email directly from you (no forward of anything of any size, etc) and provide the info to my questions....and we can see if that comes through ok. could there have been a size issue or something like that that my ISP didn't like?

thank you!
Melinda
[email protected]

Just sent you one directly (not as a reply) and only a few sentences, so not too huge of a file size....

argghhhhh! got this one from chef sucess - but nothing from you directly! I can't believe this! I forwarded the one you sent to my alternate address, and it came through ok.....this is driving me crazy! I don't know what else to do to try to fix it.
Melinda

Can you contact your ISP and tell them what's happening and see if they have it flagged on the technical side of things?? Maybe they can say for sure if it's because of my ISP or my domain, or maybe I am blacklisted for some reason???

It is newsletter that Joy makes that I so want to sign up for!! She has samples on her website. It is www.tastytidbits.net

1. What is the theme for the July newsletter?

The theme for the July newsletter from Tasty Tidbits is "Summer Entertaining."

2. Will there be any new product releases in the July newsletter?

Yes, the July newsletter will feature the release of our new line of grilling tools and accessories, perfect for summer barbecues.

3. Are there any special promotions or discounts included in the July newsletter?

Yes, the July newsletter will include a special promotion for our top-selling baking set, perfect for creating delicious summer desserts.

4. Can I find recipes in the July newsletter?

Absolutely! The July newsletter will include several delicious and easy-to-make recipes using our new grilling tools and other Pampered Chef products.

5. How can I access the July newsletter?

You can access the July newsletter by signing up for our email list on our website or by visiting your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find the newsletter on our social media pages and on our company blog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pampered2007
  • debswork
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • HeatherZ