• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Anyone With a Mac Use Tasty Tidbits??

In summary, Tasty Tidbits is compatible with Mac computers, and no additional software is needed to use it. It can be accessed on multiple Mac devices with internet connection and login credentials, and there is no extra cost for Mac users. There are no known compatibility issues with using Tasty Tidbits on a Mac, as the software is regularly updated.
pamperedbecky
I'm all set up in Starbucks to work on what will hopefully be my last TT newsletter on my laptop. I missed the cut-off to do the PC newsletter this past time. I forgot from last month that I can't edit the newsletter and add my own stuff with a Mac. I know there's something else (some other browser?) I can probably download, but not sure what that is or how to do it. Does anyone here use Tasty Tidbits with a Mac?? Thanks in advance. :)

Otherwise, I'll just do it from home later on my desktop.

I don't use TT but with my Mac I use Firefox as my web browser for some things as Safari doesn't work well with certain websites. I have to use Firefox with icontact. I've heard Chrome is good but I haven't tried that yet. HTH! :)

That's what I meant....it's iContact I can't use. Once I download the TT newsletter into iContact, I can't edit it before I send it. Do you know how I'd download Firefox to use as my browser? Is there a Firefox website? Thanks, Colleen!!

You're awesome! I'm going to try it now.

There is a Firefox website (and it's free. :))- if you can't find it, try looking under Mozilla.

I'm a Mac User, and I use Firefox for everything, when I used to use Mike's newsletter, I could edit in iContact using Firefox. ( I use Safari just as a backup.)

1. Can I use Tasty Tidbits on my Mac computer?

Yes, Tasty Tidbits is compatible with Mac computers. Our software is designed to work on both Mac and PC systems.

2. Do I need to download any additional software to use Tasty Tidbits on my Mac?

No, you do not need to download any additional software. Our Tasty Tidbits program is accessible through your web browser.

3. Can I access Tasty Tidbits on multiple Mac devices?

Yes, as long as you have an internet connection and login credentials, you can access Tasty Tidbits on any Mac device.

4. Is there a cost to use Tasty Tidbits on my Mac?

There is no additional cost for Mac users to access Tasty Tidbits. The program is included in your Pampered Chef consultant membership.

5. Are there any known compatibility issues with using Tasty Tidbits on a Mac?

No, there are no known compatibility issues with using Tasty Tidbits on a Mac. Our software is regularly updated to ensure compatibility with all systems.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • cheftiffany
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbecky