• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Get Your Tasty Tidbits Subscription Now - Contact Joy for Payment Options

In summary, "Tasty Tidbits" are bite-sized appetizers or snacks that are perfect for entertaining or as a quick snack. They can be made with simple ingredients and served hot or cold. There is a wide variety of vegetarian options available, such as stuffed mushrooms, roasted vegetable bruschetta, and spinach and feta phyllo cups. "Tasty Tidbits" can also be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator or freezer. These recipes were created specifically to be made with Pampered Chef products, which are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier. Many "Tasty Tidbits" recipes are also gluten-free or can be easily made gluten-free with substitutions.
cheftiffany
In an effort to encourage my girls to send out newsletters to their customers I ran an incentive for them to earn a 6-month subcription to tasty tidbits. I can't seem to find anywhere on the site where I can contact Joy. So my question is how can I pay for their subscription? Does she offer gift subscriptions or can she?

If anyone knows how to get a hold of Joy please let me know.

Thanks

tastytidbits @ gmail.com

for any assistance!Hi there! It's great to hear that you are encouraging your girls to send out newsletters to their customers. It's a great way to stay connected and engage with customers. As for your question about paying for their subscription to Tasty Tidbits, I recommend reaching out to Joy directly through the contact information on her website. She may offer gift subscriptions or be able to set one up for you. Best of luck!

What are "Tasty Tidbits"?

"Tasty Tidbits" are bite-sized appetizers or snacks that are perfect for entertaining or as a quick snack. They are typically made with simple ingredients and can be served hot or cold.

Do you have any vegetarian options for "Tasty Tidbits"?

Yes, we have a wide variety of vegetarian "Tasty Tidbits" options that are just as delicious as our meat-based options. Some popular vegetarian options include stuffed mushrooms, roasted vegetable bruschetta, and spinach and feta phyllo cups.

Can I make "Tasty Tidbits" ahead of time?

Yes, many of our "Tasty Tidbits" can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator or freezer. This makes them perfect for parties or busy weeknights. Just follow the instructions for storing and reheating on the recipe card.

Can I use Pampered Chef products to make "Tasty Tidbits"?

Absolutely! Many of our "Tasty Tidbits" recipes were created specifically to be made with Pampered Chef products. These products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. Look for the "Pampered Chef Tested" symbol on our recipes to see which products were used.

Are "Tasty Tidbits" gluten-free?

We have a variety of "Tasty Tidbits" recipes that are gluten-free or can easily be made gluten-free with a few simple substitutions. Look for the gluten-free symbol on our recipes or check out our gluten-free collection for more options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefkathy