• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Updating Tasty Tidbits Newsletter?

In summary, when you want to make changes to the content of an email you are forwarding, you need to be in forwarded mode.
mrssyvo
I have finally subscribed to Tasty Tidbits, and i have an email into Joy, but I am thinking maybe someone here has a quick answer. How to I update the newsletter with my info (host of the month) etc

Email it to yourself and then forward it. . .in this mode you can make changes. But, I've found with mine that I need to make all the changes at one time and send it out so that it retains the changes and keeps the links active. Then, I got back to my "sent mail" file and forward to the rest of my list (over 700) from that copy.

HTH

I e-mailed it to me, but I have not been able to make changes I need. How do you make the changes? Do I forard it to myself? then make the changes, and then send it?

Yes, to make changes to the email text you need to be in a forwarded email. When I forward the email to myself I edit it before I send it, so it is ready to email when I receive the forward copy.

Jeanine, when you email to your 700 names, do you email in blocks of 10-15 so the emails don't get spammed? I have 500 names I send to, and I am getting tired of sending 50 emails to send the NL. I'm not ready to pay for an email service yet.

You need to click "forward" to open up the email in a new window. this makes it possible to edit it. Then you can address it to your list (BCC!) and send.

chefJeannine... you won't see the links "active" in your composing window, but rest assured, they should work on the receiver's end. You shouldn't need to forward it to yourself first...

Thank you so much !! You guys are the best!!!!

AlowayFamily said:
Jeanine, when you email to your 700 names, do you email in blocks of 10-15 so the emails don't get spammed? I have 500 names I send to, and I am getting tired of sending 50 emails to send the NL. I'm not ready to pay for an email service yet.

Yes, I send them out in bunches of 10-15. I'm not ready to pay the extra yet. I've promised myself that when I become a Director I'll let someone else send my emails.

PampChefJoy said:
chefJeanine... you won't see the links "active" in your composing window, but rest assured, they should work on the receiver's end. You shouldn't need to forward it to yourself first...

Joy,

When I tried to save the newsletter as a draft -- to come back and work on it later -- the links didn't work when I completed the changes and emailed it to myself.

I just email to myself (from your site) and then go into forward mode to make changes. I don't think I"m doing anything extra that's not necessary -- but I won't swear to that.

chefjeanine said:
Joy,

When I tried to save the newsletter as a draft -- to come back and work on it later -- the links didn't work when I completed the changes and emailed it to myself.

I just email to myself (from your site) and then go into forward mode to make changes. I don't think I"m doing anything extra that's not necessary -- but I won't swear to that.

Hmm... I have not heard that before, but with all the different email systems and browsers, I suppose anything is possible. I'm glad you figured a workaround that works for you :)

I just signed up for Tasty Tidbits and I love it. It is so easy and I love having all of my information in it without having to add it on every newsletter.. I wish I had known about this along time ago.

Joy is the best! Now if AT&T will get their mess straightened out from migrating to Yahoo, I can get my February newsletter out! My AT&T main mailbox had all my email addresses on it and I could access my other 4 email boxes from there. With the AT&T Yahoo mail, that is no longer an option. I also lost some of my email addresses in my groups as well so now I have to go back and hopefully reconstruct the whole list! I am very ticked about it since that I was completely without email for 5 days! I am having some problems forwarding and making changes so I just have to work around it. It is not Tasty Tidbits problem...it's AT&T Yahoo! They also do not allow more than 100 emails in any one group but did not say that until I tried to send out an email to all my PC customers!

I just subscribed this week too. Sounds like we are all on the same page and excited about starting the new Spring/Summer season out on the right foot. Thank you Joy!

You guys are making me blush! Thank you so much :)

PampChefJoy said:
You guys are making me blush! Thank you so much :)

HEY Joy, how do referrals work anyway? My downline signed up this month- Silayan? Do I get credit on my next subscription???:confused:

heat123 said:
HEY Joy, how do referrals work anyway? My downline signed up this month- Silayan? Do I get credit on my next subscription???:confused:

I try to update them regularly but I am behind this month. The last time I updated the referral credits was 1/31. I will post a message on the dashboard when you log in, and you can see the last time referral credits were applied to your account. Unfortunately, I haven't figured out a good way to automate that...

PampChefJoy said:
You need to click "forward" to open up the email in a new window. this makes it possible to edit it. Then you can address it to your list (BCC!) and send.

chefJeannine... you won't see the links "active" in your composing window, but rest assured, they should work on the receiver's end. You shouldn't need to forward it to yourself first...

That answers my question I think... all the links and pictures will show up if I just forward the email from my gmail account?? It is in a real email, not an attachment, right? That is sweet. I have been toying with the idea for about a year now and realize... I need your professional expertise!

What ingredients are used in Tasty Tidbits?

Tasty Tidbits are made with a blend of savory herbs and spices, including garlic, onion, parsley, and paprika. They also contain breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, and salt.

How do I prepare Tasty Tidbits?

To prepare Tasty Tidbits, simply mix the dry seasoning with ground meat, such as beef or turkey, and form into bite-sized balls. Then, bake in the oven until fully cooked.

Can I use Tasty Tidbits for other dishes?

Yes, Tasty Tidbits can be used in a variety of dishes, such as meatloaf, burgers, or as a topping for salads or pasta. Get creative with how you use them!

Are Tasty Tidbits gluten-free?

No, Tasty Tidbits contain breadcrumbs, which are made from wheat. However, we offer gluten-free options for many of our products, so be sure to check our website for alternatives.

How long do Tasty Tidbits last?

Once prepared, Tasty Tidbits can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. You can also freeze them for longer storage, up to 3 months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KristyH
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
KristyH
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
gkoinski
  • PampChefJoy