• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sharing Tasty Tidbits - Ideas for a Monthly Newsletter

I use Tasty Tidbits and am very happy with Joy's services. She's really trying to please us and make the newsletter user-friendly. The newsletter is polished looking, professional, and affordable!
lizdpamperedchef
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone use Tasty Tidbits?

I am looking to start a monthly Newsletter, I like the Email from PWS for monthly specials. But I wanted to make it a little more personal.

Looking for any and all suggestions.

Thanks so much!!!:chef: :chef: :chef:

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the one I get from http://www.123byrequest.com . She is ALWAYS early, always gives you 4 choices to pick from and it's super cheap. Plus, if you are a director, she even has a director newsletter you can get!! She has fantastic graphics and lots of info. I've been using it for 3 years now and can't say enough good. Oh, and if you go and check it out and like it, please use my name as a reference!!

I use Tasty Tidbits and am very happy with Joy's services. She's really trying to please us and make the newsletter user-friendly. The newsletter is polished looking, professional, and affordable!

I use tasty tidbits too. I really like the new format. I have asked my customers and they love it and actually read through it.

c00p said:
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the one I get from http://www.123byrequest.com . She is ALWAYS early, always gives you 4 choices to pick from and it's super cheap. Plus, if you are a director, she even has a director newsletter you can get!! She has fantastic graphics and lots of info. I've been using it for 3 years now and can't say enough good. Oh, and if you go and check it out and like it, please use my name as a reference!!

I agree, I love my newsletter from 123byrequest, I get so many ocmpliments on it.

please tell me more about this .... does she email the newsletter to your contact list? do you get to input the info? how does this work?

1. What is the purpose of a monthly newsletter?

A monthly newsletter is a way for Pampered Chef consultants to share new recipes, tips, and product information with their customers. It also serves as a way to promote upcoming events and specials.

2. How can I subscribe to the monthly newsletter?

You can subscribe to the monthly newsletter by signing up on the Pampered Chef website or by asking your consultant to add you to their mailing list. You can also check the box to receive the newsletter when making a purchase on the website.

3. Can I customize the newsletter to fit my needs?

Yes, you can customize the newsletter by adding your own personal touch, such as a welcome message or a special offer for your customers. You can also choose which recipes and tips to feature based on your customers' preferences.

4. How often is the monthly newsletter sent out?

The monthly newsletter is sent out once a month, typically at the beginning of the month. However, the frequency may vary depending on promotions and events happening within the company.

5. Can I share the newsletter with my customers on social media?

Yes, you can share the newsletter on social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram. However, please make sure to credit Pampered Chef as the source and do not share any exclusive content that is meant for consultants only.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mama2bowbaby
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Mama2bowbaby
  • KristyH
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
KristyH
  • mrssyvo