• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sample Tasty Tidbits Newsletter Wanted!

Kristy - I'm sorry I am slow to get back to you. It's a bit unbelievable how busy I get around post-conference season! I've been flooded with both sample and subscription requests this week and I'm having trouble keeping up! (I work full time as well, and also have had some photography sessions to work on this week.... no excuse, I know.. I am just not doing well on 5 hours of sleep!).Anyway, to everyone, please bear with me! I am trying to keep up. I'm working on the August newsletter which I hope to get out tonight or tomorrow....I need to figure out a better process because I still have to process everything manually, which
KristyH
Does anyone have a sample of Tasty Tidbits they would be willing to send to me? I am thinking of subscribing to the newsletter. Some consultants I know use 123by request but I am a little skeptical after reading posts on here. I sent a request to Tasty Tidbits for a sample newsletter, but I thought maybe someone on here could maybe get one to me sooner! ;) I'm excited to get my newsletter going!! My email is [email protected]. Thanks!!

Joy will get one to you really quick. She's great at what she does. Just give her a bit... ;)

Kristy has anyone sent you one yet? If not, I'll send you the sample Joy sent me a few weeks ago. Let me know so I don't fill your inbox unnecessarily.

Never mind, I just sent you the two Joy sent me. The monthly and mid-month one.

I got them! Thank you!!! I like her newsletter!! I'm a fairly new consultant and love the idea of a newsletter! Are there any others I should check out before deciding which one to use? Thanks again! This site is awesome!!

KristyH said:
I got them! Thank you!!! I like her newsletter!! I'm a fairly new consultant and love the idea of a newsletter! Are there any others I should check out before deciding which one to use? Thanks again! This site is awesome!!

Nah! When you already saw the best (T Tidbits) why bother with the rest? ;):D

Kristy - I'm sorry I am slow to get back to you. It's a bit unbelievable how busy I get around post-conference season! I've been flooded with both sample and subscription requests this week and I'm having trouble keeping up! (I work full time as well, and also have had some photography sessions to work on this week.... no excuse, I know.. I am just not doing well on 5 hours of sleep!).

Anyway, to everyone, please bear with me! I am trying to keep up. I'm working on the August newsletter which I hope to get out tonight or tomorrow....I need to figure out a better process because I still have to process everything manually, which takes me forever when I get so many new additions at once!

Thanks to everyone for the kind words and kudos. I really do have the BEST subscribers!

Joy - if it would help at all, I'm happy to send my own if you want to get me a user/password.

Does Tasty Tidbits come in Spanish??? I have been working hard to translate a bunch of stuff on here..wondering if this would be one more thing I'd have to translate???

As a newbie here, I had never heard of Tasty Tidbits, but after going to your website, it is awesome!:D I have requested the sample newsletter. Didn't know exactly what to use as a title though. Don't think mine was too original so if you have suggestions, I would appreciate it! Thanks for the great New Products flyer. I'll be sure to use that at my "Sneak Peek" Shows in August!:chef:

Last edited:
Joy, I got your sample this morning! Thank you!! And you got it to me very fast!! I just requested it before I started this thread last night!! I had a feeling you are pretty busy after conference! :)

1. What is the "Sample Tasty Tidbits Newsletter Wanted!" about?

The "Sample Tasty Tidbits Newsletter Wanted!" is a monthly newsletter that features new and delicious recipes using Pampered Chef products. It also includes tips, tricks, and special offers for our loyal customers.

2. How can I sign up to receive the "Sample Tasty Tidbits Newsletter Wanted!"?

You can sign up for our newsletter by visiting our website and providing your email address. You can also sign up at one of our Pampered Chef parties or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Is the "Sample Tasty Tidbits Newsletter Wanted!" free?

Yes, our newsletter is completely free! It's our way of saying thank you to our customers and keeping you updated on the latest and greatest from Pampered Chef.

4. Can I submit my own recipes for the "Sample Tasty Tidbits Newsletter Wanted!"?

Absolutely! We love hearing from our customers and welcome your recipe submissions. If your recipe is chosen, it will be featured in an upcoming newsletter and you will receive a special gift from Pampered Chef.

5. How often is the "Sample Tasty Tidbits Newsletter Wanted!" sent out?

The newsletter is sent out once a month, typically at the beginning of the month. However, there may be special editions sent out for holidays or special promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
ChefMary412
  • Mama2bowbaby
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Mama2bowbaby
  • PampChefJoy