• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Promote Pink for a Cause: Display Tasty Tidbits Products at Your Salon!

In summary, the woman tinker with the tasty tidbits flyer for HWC to come up with her own that she's posting at the salon she goes to. The beauty of these small salons (I think she's gone there for over 20 years!), is when you get to know the owner, they'll pretty much let you do anything.
pamperedbecky
I tinkered with the tasty tidbits flyer for HWC to come up with my own that I'm posting at the salon I go to. The beauty of these small salons (I think I've gone there for over 20 years!), is when you get to know the owner, they'll pretty much let you do anything. :)

I know it's a little late in the month, but I thought I'd share this if you know any business owner who would let you put a display up of the pink products. That's what I'm going to do for the rest of the month. I'm actually doing it into June for a little bit because she's having an open house on June 8th.

I do this every year and I usually get enough sales to submit as a show and I don't have to do anything! I just wish I would have been a little more on the ball and done this earlier. Oh well. I also am putting out the little 4-to-a-page flyers from Tasty Tidbits.

Let me know if anyone has luck with it! It's worth even asking business owners you DON'T know at all to see if they'll support Help Whip Cancer: Curves, other health clubs, other women-type business, etc.

**just had a thought. Maybe I shouldn't be sharing the Tasty Tidbits flyer? Or does everyone have access to this as a free flyer on her site? Maybe it's just for people who subscribe to her Newsletter like me. If I should take it off, I will

Attachments

• HWC flyer for Pattis salon.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 238
  • HWC Postcard 2009.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 219
your postcards are beeeoootiful, but I am wondering if you have them in "word"? I would like to change prices for Canada.

Thanks!!:love0010:

they're not mine. I actually didn't do them myself. I'm a member of tasty tidbits. I can't remember if she does Canadian ones yet. I don't have it in Word.:(

What is "Promote Pink for a Cause"?

"Promote Pink for a Cause" is a campaign by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research. As part of this campaign, we encourage salons to display our Tasty Tidbits products and donate a portion of the sales to breast cancer organizations.

How can my salon participate in "Promote Pink for a Cause"?

To participate, simply display our Tasty Tidbits products in your salon and donate a portion of the sales to a breast cancer organization of your choice. You can also spread the word by using the hashtag #PromotePinkforaCause on social media.

What are Tasty Tidbits products?

Tasty Tidbits products are specially selected tools and kitchenware from Pampered Chef that are perfect for serving appetizers, dips, and small bites. They are also great for hosting parties and events.

How much of the sales will be donated to breast cancer organizations?

The percentage of sales to be donated is entirely up to your salon. We suggest donating a portion of the sales, such as 10% or 20%, but you can choose any amount that works for your salon.

Can I customize my salon's display for "Promote Pink for a Cause"?

Absolutely! We encourage salons to get creative and make their display unique to their brand. You can add your own touch by using pink decorations or creating a themed display. Just make sure to include our Tasty Tidbits products and the #PromotePinkforaCause hashtag.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
prurnenzymn
Replies