• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Save on Shipping with Group Outlet Orders | Joy's Tasty Tidbits

In summary, the woman made $75 by ordering through her personal website and not through the Outlet. She also combined orders and took orders by email or phone.
chefkathy
I just submitted an order for $275!!! I wanted a few things from the Outlet (mainly the parchment paper as DH has gotten into the Artisan Bread in 5 Mins a Day thing and DH's cousin is getting married in March, so I ordered a couple things for them too). So I sent out an email to my customers. It was Joy's Tasty Tidbits Outlet email. I just mentioned that I was going to order and if anyone wanted anything to let me know and we could order together to save on shipping. The stipulation was that they HAD to come pick it up at my house or arrange for delivery in a way that was convenient for me. Example, one woman who ordered goes to church with someone who lives in my neighborhood, so they'll do a hand off. I had 6 people contact me and the order was $275! I just made $75. Woohoo!Something to consider for our double points coming up....

How do you submit Outlet orders for your guests and make commission? Every time I've tried it doesn't recognize me as a guest. Can you go over the steps you use to do it?

I log in as me and it goes through no problem.

I do that occasionally too - love that free money!

I send out the an email to my customer base at least 2 times a month with the outlet items in it. I often pick up several $100 each month this way.

I still don't understand how you put it in. Do you do it in your PWS or Consultant's corner? I thought the people had to order it themselves. They have to pay you with cash or check, right? Or Paypal, I guess. I sure wish I knew it could be done!! I've lost at least $300 in Outlet orders because the people never went back to my site to order for themselves!!

I take the orders by email or phone, add them all to one order, put it into my PWS and have it all shipped to me. they have to pay me with cash or a check and I put it all on my credit or debit card.

I thought we didn't get commission on things we order in our own name. :confused:

if we order it through CC it is already discounted and we don't get commission that way.

pcjenni said:
if we order it through CC it is already discounted and we don't get commission that way.

I see so you're ordering through CC but Debbie is talking about commission and double points on hers. Debbie, are you ordering through your PWS with you as orderer and getting those benefits? Am I misunderstanding something about the rules again??

pcjenni said:
I take the orders by email or phone, add them all to one order, put it into my PWS and have it all shipped to me. they have to pay me with cash or a check and I put it all on my credit or debit card.

yeah that.

bethcooks4u said:
I see so you're ordering through CC but Debbie is talking about commission and double points on hers. Debbie, are you ordering through your PWS with you as orderer and getting those benefits? Am I misunderstanding something about the rules again??

yes, I am. I know that when we order we aren't supposed to earn commission on it, but the website still recognizes me even when I go through my PWS. I've placed orders through my site on my customer's behalf several times and it's never been an issue.

I also combine orders and enter through my website several times a month. I always have it shipped to me and have the customer mail me a check. I havent had a problem up to this point and it is always a few hundered a month.

What is a Group Outlet Order?

A Group Outlet Order is a special discounted order that can be placed by a group of customers who have a Pampered Chef consultant. It allows customers to save money on their purchases by combining their orders with others in their group.

How do I place a Group Outlet Order?

To place a Group Outlet Order, you will need to reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested. They will provide you with a link to the group order form, where you can select the products you wish to purchase at a discounted price.

Can I still earn host rewards on a Group Outlet Order?

No, host rewards are not available for Group Outlet Orders. However, you will still earn commission on any sales made through your unique link, which can be used towards future purchases or redeemed as cash.

How long does it take to receive a Group Outlet Order?

Group Outlet Orders typically take 2-3 weeks to process and ship. This is because the orders are combined and then placed as a bulk order with our suppliers. Your consultant will provide you with a more specific timeline based on your location and the availability of the products you have ordered.

Can I make changes to my Group Outlet Order after it has been submitted?

Unfortunately, no changes can be made to a Group Outlet Order once it has been submitted. This is because the orders are placed as a bulk order with our suppliers, and any changes may disrupt the process and delay the shipment of the orders to all customers in the group.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies