• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

In summary, Joy's Tasty Tidbits newsletter is late, has generic sounding names, and is unsubscribing people.
gailz2
Gold Member
I was going to sign up for Joy's Tasty Tidbits but it took me to the page for Sous Chef. Is this the one I want?? I'm done with 123request...

Yes - that's what you want. You'll love it!

Yep - it's awesome!! If you want to give someone a referral, there are a lot of us around who use Tasty Tidbits. ;)

gailz2 said:
I was going to sign up for Joy's Tasty Tidbits but it took me to the page for Sous Chef. Is this the one I want?? I'm done with 123request...

I can't imagine why. Can it be the fact that today is the third of the month, so the newsletter is now officially 18 days late?

Yep, I was thinking about looking at Tasty Tidbits, too. At least we'll know it's reliable (and no policy violations!).

Yes, Sous Chef is the basic newsletter subscription. Sorry it's not more clear. I have been debating whether or not I want to update my names but "basic" and "deluxe" and "premium" sound so generic.... though probaby less confusing!

I finally received my 123 by Request newsletters today! Could it be she was also waiting for some information like someone posted that Mike at Myemaildesigns was doing? Not that it is any excuse...she should have notified her subscribers.....I'm looking into my other options that's for sure.

elijahstrust said:
I finally received my 123 by Request newsletters today! Could it be she was also waiting for some information like someone posted that Mike at Myemaildesigns was doing? Not that it is any excuse...she should have notified her subscribers.....I'm looking into my other options that's for sure.

Mike always lets us know that on those months that have Season Changeover, we will get our newsletter a day or so late (he has to wait for the new images).

exactly....at least he let his subscribers know....she didn't and didn't respond to subscribers' emails questioning where the newsletters were either.

I love Mike's newsletter, no offense Joy.

I just finally received my 123 newsletters today. As soon as my subscription runs out (I have no idea when that is), I'm switching to Joy's!

gailz2 said:
I just finally received my 123 newsletters today. As soon as my subscription runs out (I have no idea when that is), I'm switching to Joy's!

I switched to Joy's before my subscription was over! So much more worth it!

tlag1986 said:
I love Mike's newsletter, no offense Joy.

LOL no worries. With 60,000 consultants and about 5 newsletter services (maybe 6?) at last count, I'm sure there is a style and price point and value for everyone! I think none of us offer exactly the same thing, so you really get a lot of different choices for your personal needs.

PampChefJoy said:
LOL no worries. With 60,000 consultants and about 5 newsletter services (maybe 6?) at last count, I'm sure there is a style and price point and value for everyone! I think none of us offer exactly the same thing, so you really get a lot of different choices for your personal needs.

I just sent out my March newsletter! So much easier between TT and iContact than the way I was doing it before!

gailz2 said:

Really? I just checked again, and I still don't have mine.

If you go down to the bottom of the newsletter, in the part she asks you to delete before sending it to your customers, there's a link you can follow. It says it's to unsubscribe, but when you get to the page it also tells you when your subscription started.

What is the purpose of the "Newsletters -- Joy"?

The "Newsletters -- Joy" is a monthly newsletter created by Pampered Chef to provide customers with updates on new products, recipes, promotions, and cooking tips.

How often are the "Newsletters -- Joy" sent out?

The "Newsletters -- Joy" is sent out once a month, typically at the beginning of each month.

Can I customize the content of the "Newsletters -- Joy"?

Unfortunately, the content of the "Newsletters -- Joy" is predetermined by Pampered Chef and cannot be customized. However, we strive to provide a variety of useful and interesting information in each newsletter.

How can I subscribe to the "Newsletters -- Joy"?

If you are a customer of Pampered Chef, you are automatically subscribed to the "Newsletters -- Joy" and will receive it via email. If you would like to subscribe, you can sign up on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I opt out of receiving the "Newsletters -- Joy"?

Yes, you can opt out of receiving the "Newsletters -- Joy" by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the newsletter. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant or our customer service team to be removed from the mailing list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethby
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
Replies