• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Are Your Free Shipping Orders Rolling In?

In summary, Linda has had success so far with her online store by generating sales and gaining subscribers. She has sent out reminders to her customers, but has had difficulty gaining new subscribers. She has received a Sun HO lead for $98 and is close to her goal of $374.10 in Cyber sales.
Don't worry about it, Colleen! It's good you finally got in touch with someone who could tell you.:)

My two people who "forgot" to order with the free shipping offer yesterday?

One had an order of $100, and the other had an order of $300. Since both were local, (one is my neighbor across the street!) I turned it into my own show, and gave them both free shipping on their order. :)

WooHoo!!! That's great that it worked out for both of you.

I had an order on Saturday that was a H.O. Lead I assume--no contact info: total sales $349! Man I wish she could have taken advantage of the free shipping and waited, and I can't even contact her to thank her!

Nanisu said:
I had an order on Saturday that was a H.O. Lead I assume--no contact info: total sales $349! Man I wish she could have taken advantage of the free shipping and waited, and I can't even contact her to thank her!

Same thing here except my order was Sunday and no where nere $349 but enough to have qualified for the free shipping.

I *just* got my Online Activity email fro Monday's orders. I had two more that I was unaware of. Woohoo!

DebbieJ said:
I *just* got my Online Activity email fro Monday's orders. I had two more that I was unaware of. Woohoo!

Yes - I got mine a little while ago. My director got hers too, and it had $277 in sales that she wasn't aware of!

<H2>1. What is the "Free Shipping" promotion at Pampered Chef?</H2><p>The "Free Shipping" promotion at Pampered Chef is a limited time offer where customers can enjoy free shipping on their orders, regardless of the order total. This is a great opportunity for customers to save on shipping costs and stock up on their favorite Pampered Chef products.</p><H2>2. How can I take advantage of the "Free Shipping" promotion?</H2><p>To take advantage of the "Free Shipping" promotion, simply place an order on the Pampered Chef website during the promotional period. There is no minimum order amount required to qualify for free shipping.</p><H2>3. Is the "Free Shipping" promotion available every year?</H2><p>While we cannot guarantee that the "Free Shipping" promotion will be offered every year, we do strive to offer it as often as possible for our valued customers. Be sure to follow us on social media and sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated on any future promotions.</p><H2>4. How much in sales have been generated from the "Free Shipping" promotion so far?</H2><p>As of now, the "Free Shipping" promotion has generated around $160 in sales. We are excited to see more orders come in and hope that our customers take full advantage of this opportunity to save on shipping costs.</p><H2>5. Can I combine the "Free Shipping" promotion with other offers or discounts?</H2><p>Unfortunately, the "Free Shipping" promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards and use your Consultant discount on eligible items. Please refer to the terms and conditions of the promotion for more details.</p>

1. What is the "Free Shipping" promotion at Pampered Chef?

The "Free Shipping" promotion at Pampered Chef is a limited time offer where customers can enjoy free shipping on their orders, regardless of the order total. This is a great opportunity for customers to save on shipping costs and stock up on their favorite Pampered Chef products.

2. How can I take advantage of the "Free Shipping" promotion?

To take advantage of the "Free Shipping" promotion, simply place an order on the Pampered Chef website during the promotional period. There is no minimum order amount required to qualify for free shipping.

3. Is the "Free Shipping" promotion available every year?

While we cannot guarantee that the "Free Shipping" promotion will be offered every year, we do strive to offer it as often as possible for our valued customers. Be sure to follow us on social media and sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated on any future promotions.

4. How much in sales have been generated from the "Free Shipping" promotion so far?

As of now, the "Free Shipping" promotion has generated around $160 in sales. We are excited to see more orders come in and hope that our customers take full advantage of this opportunity to save on shipping costs.

5. Can I combine the "Free Shipping" promotion with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, the "Free Shipping" promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards and use your Consultant discount on eligible items. Please refer to the terms and conditions of the promotion for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • finley1991