• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Track Your Progress in July and Earn Free Apron & Tablecover!

In summary, some people are currently attending NC as Kristi is. Kristi has 4 cooking shows and 2 catalog shows this month. She is also looking for new people to help her out. There is good news as she has already signed a new consultant.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
So today is Day 10 and some of you are currently attending NC as we speak. :) Lucky you! :)

This month we can earn a free apron and tablecover when we submit 2 shows in July. So, where are you at in the month?

I have 4 cooking shows and 2 catalog shows this month. I had show #1 that's at $235 and I have another show tonight and tomorrow. So before I attend NC, I'll have 3 shows already submitted so I'll have earned my stuff already! I'm wave 3 so I had a little more time to schedule shows. :)

I also have a recruit lead but she's telling me she wants to wait until August now. We'll see. I also had my newest consultant sign a girl on Day 9 of being a Consultant! YAY!!!

So, how are you doing? :D

Way to go Kristi!I've got 2 shows in... but they are June shows. Have a show tonight and a vendor table tomorrow and then shows on 7/20, 7/26 and 7/31. I'm closing on my condo on 7/30! So considering everything happening, I'm pleased!!!!!

My 3 shows for July all rescheduled...so I am doing a mystery host show and had a call from my cousin the other day who wanted to order $250 in product for a Wedding gift! What a nice thing to think of me before she bought at BB&B.I do have 2 catalog shows coming in, a few days at the Fair and 2 more Farmer's Market days this month. So I should be fine with my own sales, and my team is doing well so far. It looks like a "D" for me this month.I did sign 2 new consultants today. One HO lead and one who was on the fence for the last year (gee, that had to hurt!) ... :)They are both very excited and already have shows lined up. YEAH!Glad to get new things moving with the new incentive and all -- looking for a few more good people to help out and making calls again (a long lost art in my life). I LOVED the Jack Canfield seminar and book and have been listening to my Tony Robbins "Unleash the Power CDs" that I got from e-bay!YEAH! Motivation is everywhere!

Went to wave # 1. Came home closed a June show on Monday, She signed and her friend signed under her! Both came to my meeting on Tuesday. Show on Wednesday, followed the advice from Lisa Doughty, (page 3 of July KCN) She only brings the super starter kit and makes a cake in the DDCB. I followed her outline and had another person sign on! Show on Thursday, have 2 strong leads. I have another show today. So that is 2 down and at least 2 more to go as I want that Mt. bike!:sun:

darcy said:
Went to wave # 1. Came home closed a June show on Monday, She signed and her friend signed under her! Both came to my meeting on Tuesday. Show on Wednesday, followed the advice from Lisa Doughty, (page 3 of July KCN) She only brings the super starter kit and makes a cake in the DDCB. I followed her outline and had another person sign on! Show on Thursday, have 2 strong leads. I have another show today. So that is 2 down and at least 2 more to go as I want that Mt. bike!:sun:

Just let Lisa know your good news----
:party:

YOU ROCK!!
Lisa

You ROCK Darcy!

morfia said:
Just let Lisa know your good news----
:party:

YOU ROCK!!
Lisa

Thanks, Lisa does know as she travel together to conference each year so I can really spend time "picking her brain". She is very helpful and supportive. We have been sending e-mails as she is also helping with my new consultant trainings as well as using Duska's outline! I just love conference for these reasons! BTW,my show today.....She is also re-signing on as she sold 3 years ago! Love it!:party:

darcy said:
Thanks, Lisa does know as she travel together to conference each year so I can really spend time "picking her brain". She is very helpful and supportive. We have been sending e-mails as she is also helping with my new consultant trainings as well as using Duska's outline! I just love conference for these reasons! BTW,my show today.....She is also re-signing on as she sold 3 years ago! Love it!:party:

awesome!! My great news-My November signed new consultant Signed her 1st yesterday and 2nd on wednesday!! Rocking it-

you guys rock!!

I signed my first Team Leader Friday :)
She signed, brought two friends with for moral support for our interview and she walked out with a team!
Fun!

I signed a new consultant on Wednesday and Thursday this week. I think the recruiting slump is finally over :) :)

I'm so excited that I actually have something to add to this tread! I signed a new gal yesterday. I have turned in 2 june shows so far this month, had one last week and one this week. I might actually get my business back!

I have 2 shows done to submit, 2 cooking shows still to do and 2 catalogs shows this month....wahoo!!! Much better than June AND recruit leads to follow up with so I will be busy busy....must keep my Wahoo Woman ring on!! lol...I love that thing...yes i know i am a nerd!

Yeah for everyone!!! I am so excited to see great things happening in our businesses!!

I truely think this will be a great year for building our teams. So many people need Pampered Chef right now! Congrads to everyone who is building their teams!

wow ! its so exciting to read this board today! Here's some exciting news... I recently signed a girl about two weeks ago. She did a block party in her military neighborhood this past friday night and got 3 recuit leads and several bookings. Invited everyone who visited the booth to her grand opening show which happened to be the very next night. Her sales qualified her at her open house and she has 3 recruits. I trained her to give me ALL her recruit leads no matter what... and she is happy as a clam !!! Thats $150 in visa gift cards !! And 450 in pc dollars... and another 100 for qualifying... and she is so excited about the special for new consultants..any two stones for FREE!! WAHOO!! Love those vendor events...!!!

Awesome everyone!!!!!:party:

1. How do I track my progress for the July promotion?

To track your progress for the July promotion, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Sales" tab. Here, you will see a section labeled "Track Your Progress" where you can view your sales and party goals for the month.

2. What do I need to do to earn the free apron and tablecover?

To earn the free apron and tablecover, you need to reach your personal sales goal and book at least one party in July. Your personal sales goal can be found under the "My Sales" tab in your Pampered Chef account.

3. Can I earn more than one free apron and tablecover?

No, the promotion is limited to one free apron and tablecover per consultant. However, if you reach your sales goal and book multiple parties, you will still earn the free apron and tablecover.

4. Do online orders count towards my sales goal for the July promotion?

Yes, online orders do count towards your sales goal for the July promotion. As long as the order is placed in July and is tied to your personal website, it will count towards your progress.

5. What happens if I don't reach my sales goal for the month?

If you don't reach your sales goal for the month of July, you will not be eligible for the free apron and tablecover. However, you can still continue to track your progress and strive to reach your goals for future promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • jcsmilez