• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Let's Talk About Something Fun! Free for All Check in

In summary, the conversation revolves around the participants' achievements and progress towards earning various rewards and incentives through their work. Some have already reached their goals, while others are still working towards them. There is also discussion about the challenges and successes of recruiting and hosting parties. One person shares a surprising success story of a seemingly unpromising party turning into a large sale.
Wahoooo!! I hit the $6,000 level today and still have 6 more shows this month. Can you say DOUBLE POINTS!! I will earn Los Cabos before the end on next month!!

Wahoo!!! Congrats!!Waiting on last consultant to submit $211 and we'll have earned Vegas. Think this is the earliest we've ever gotten level 1. Hope to have Cabo wrapped up in a bow by Leadership. Almost to 3,000 in sales for the month.

Wahoo! I am over $4,000 and still have 10 cooking shows for the month!!! I will have Los Cabos plus based on points pretty soon. Just need to work on qualifying some.

I should hit well over $7k, so double points yes thank you. But recruiting points not so good at this point....sigh.

You go girls! Nothing to brag about here.

My big fundraiser with a nation wide group of supporters has dong NOTHING yet. :yuck:

2 small online shows closed ~ $226.07 & $217.90 ... Level 1 ... Woot! Woot! :roflmao:

Congrats!! My summer has been poopy but that is my own doing. I needed a break from everything and have taken some much need time off. I feel so much better but I also need to get back in the saddle!

I earned Vegas last week. Now working on Los Cabos. I would like to earn the Plus, but my June and July have been rough. Staying positive. I have enough qualified for Los Cabos, yippee, and I always recruit a few in the fall.

I'm behind on earning Los Cabos in both recruiting and sales but I am praying these double points months will help me catch up a bit and I'm praying hard and asking more than ever for recruiting. Didn't realize how blessed I was last year to have the recruiting part done by April last year... need to get crackin!!!

quiverfull7 said:
I'm behind on earning Los Cabos in both recruiting and sales but I am praying these double points months will help me catch up a bit and I'm praying hard and asking more than ever for recruiting. Didn't realize how blessed I was last year to have the recruiting part done by April last year... need to get crackin!!!

You and me too!!!

So I actually got a online lead (about 2 weeks ago)... she wanted a QSP. I had one in stock. I told her I would give it to her for free if she hosted a party in July. She just couldn't. Too busy and had crazy foster dogs at her house. So I offered my house. She says she has to think about it. She is going to ask around. I figured it wasn't going to happen. I followed up and she says okay. Fast forward. 1 woman shows up and 1 couple, Great! My husband is out of town and I couldn't find a babysitter. I am stressed and I figured the show is a bust. Host has about $100 in outside orders. The woman in the couple keeps asking to see all sorts of thing, but never writes anthing down. I am working my tail off finding all sorts of products for her. At check the couple sit down together and go through the catalog. The single woman has about $30 in orders. Great! not even $150 in sales yet. The husband stands up and give me his order... 2 pages.... $755 with a $20 round up! HOLY CRAP!!!!! Never ever prejudge. I gave the couple a Mandoline that I had in stock. I had to give them something, they didn't want anything else, just for the host to have a good show. Of course I asked all the questions.....

cookingwithlove said:
So I actually got a online lead (about 2 weeks ago)... she wanted a QSP. I had one in stock. I told her I would give it to her for free if she hosted a party in July. She just couldn't. Too busy and had crazy foster dogs at her house. So I offered my house. She says she has to think about it. She is going to ask around. I figured it wasn't going to happen. I followed up and she says okay. Fast forward. 1 woman shows up and 1 couple, Great! My husband is out of town and I couldn't find a babysitter. I am stressed and I figured the show is a bust. Host has about $100 in outside orders. The woman in the couple keeps asking to see all sorts of thing, but never writes anthing down. I am working my tail off finding all sorts of products for her. At check the couple sit down together and go through the catalog. The single woman has about $30 in orders. Great! not even $150 in sales yet. The husband stands up and give me his order... 2 pages.... $755 with a $20 round up! HOLY CRAP!!!!! Never ever prejudge. I gave the couple a Mandoline that I had in stock. I had to give them something, they didn't want anything else, just for the host to have a good show. Of course I asked all the questions.....

WAHOOO!!! That gives a whole new meaning to "preferred customer".:happyforyou:

I just closed my mystery host show at over $2,000 this month. My second $2,000 show this month! This puts me at over $10,000 for the month. I have another 5 to submit and two to still do. I am on my way to fall launch right now. My goal is 20 shows submitted and $15,000 in sales.

Go Chantelle! I will be over 10K if I can get everything closed

Way to go everyone!! I'm so impressed with all the trip earners and those that are on track. :clap::clap:Regarding the free for all/ sell-a-thon, I was pretty sure I'd get level 1, although having two shows was a stretch at the beginning of the month. I only had one cooking show. I hoped I'd pick up a catalog show somewhere. So, my one cooking show was a $1000 show. Yay! With a catalog show or two and any online orders, MAYBE I'd hit $1500 but it was a long shot. I just don't have many shows on my schedule anymore and as some of you know, I've been wavering on whether or not to stick with this.Well, then, I started seeing more and more consultants doing FB parties. I figured, what the heck, this would help me get to $1500. These are perfect for me because I can work on them late at night and I can work it into my work schedule....even posting things on my iPhone while I'm waiting for clients. Holy cow, with everyone being SO nice in sharing all their tips and ideas on these FB parties, I hit the jackpot!! I'm going to end the month at the $3000 level! I'm amazed and so grateful for these FB parties. My first FB host ended at almost $900. I have 3 others going on... one at $400 and the others probably won't get much more than $150. I even pulled out all the stops to offer a sale and the special on the restocking spices that some consultants have been doing. I really didn't even need to do that!I so love how everyone shares. These FB parties have totally rejuvenated MY attitude and has helped kick my business up a little. It's not the preferred method of doing shows, but for me, it's working. So far at least. I have at least two other FB shows for August going already.:D

I have seen those FB parties too but I haven't been able to wrap my head around them. Could someone please explain how they work? What we do and what the host does...

Beth you beat me to it... share please!

It's basically just an online show - using your PWS (I've heard it doesn't work as easily on the new web, just as a warning - not sure why). But you create a FB even to have a host publicize it to her friends. You set up an event for the host, she then invites all of her friends to the event, making sure they understand it's ALL online. NO party to attend. You post instructions in the info about the "party" in the event info. Then daily you post product tips, pictures, recipes, etc to get people interested.

What is "Let's Talk About Something Fun! Free for All Check in"?

"Let's Talk About Something Fun! Free for All Check in" is a virtual event or discussion where people can come together to talk about different fun and lighthearted topics, without any specific agenda or restrictions.

When and where does "Let's Talk About Something Fun! Free for All Check in" take place?

This event can take place at any time and any place, as it can be hosted virtually through video call platforms or in person at a designated location. The exact date, time, and location will vary depending on who is organizing it.

Who can participate in "Let's Talk About Something Fun! Free for All Check in"?

Anyone can join in on the fun and participate in this event! It is open to all ages and backgrounds, and the more diverse the group, the more interesting and engaging the discussions can be.

Do I need to prepare anything before joining "Let's Talk About Something Fun! Free for All Check in"?

No, there is no need to prepare anything beforehand. Just come with an open mind, a positive attitude, and be ready to share your thoughts and opinions on various fun topics!

Is there a specific topic or theme for "Let's Talk About Something Fun! Free for All Check in"?

No, there is no specific topic or theme for this event. The whole point is to have a casual and spontaneous conversation about anything and everything fun, so feel free to bring up any topic you find interesting or enjoyable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Sheila
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • Inomiamenda