• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Are Your Free Shipping Orders Rolling In?

In summary, Linda has had success so far with her online store by generating sales and gaining subscribers. She has sent out reminders to her customers, but has had difficulty gaining new subscribers. She has received a Sun HO lead for $98 and is close to her goal of $374.10 in Cyber sales.
pamperedbecky
I just LOVE this promotion and I hope they do it every year!! Especially because most online stores offer FREE shipping at some level or another, so I"m so excited PC finally got on the bandwagon.

So far I have 2 orders, so about $160 in sales so far. Woo hooo!! One was from a customer and one was a HO lead. I know of one other customer who plans to order and I hope MORE will come through.

Yay!!

Nothing for me yet. :( I need 4 $75+ orders to hit my goal for this month! I keep checking the shipping status but nothing has come through yet...

nothing for me yet. Did get 2 yesterday though which is unusual. My Black Friday sale was huge so not sure if I will get anything today. Remember too.. HO leads might come your way

I have some people who usually order BIG from me this time of the year - but I haven't seen anything come through yet, other than a HO lead order for $40.

I just looked at the shipping tracker and I've had 2 orders totaling @ $100 - not sure if they are HO leads as I can't see their name.

Linda didn't you get an online activity notice with their info?

I have just one order so far. Feel bad for the lead who sent in an order yesterday. I have a show to submit and then I will have hit my goal. Any orders will be gravy!

I sent my email at about 9 a.m. this morning and have $346 in orders so far. Two are from current customers that I know of, the other has contact info but I don't recognize the name. The fourth is a HO lead and it was under $75.I have not gotten the Online Activity email yet--just checked shipment status.And of course I got several subscriber removals :(

I didn't check my susbscriber info yet... thanks for the reminder!!!!No orders yet... :(3 unsubscribes but they were HO leads that ordered at one point so I'm okay with that. Not too many opened though... only 7%.I keep telling myself I'm okay with it if I don't hit my goal!!! :eek:

Teresa Lynn said:
Linda didn't you get an online activity notice with their info?

not yet - probably won't get it til tomorrow. Those usually come in @ noon

I've been playing tag with a customer who emailed me an order a few days ago - she sent me an email last night that she'd call me today with her CC. It was a $68 order - I told her she needed to shop a little more and get the free s/h instead of paying $10.75 for direct s/h....her order turned into $130! woot woot!

That's awesome Linda!

I have 3 orders so far, am at about $275 in sales from it. I had sent an email Tuesday night and then sent a reminder this morning. I am hoping a few more orders roll in yet today!

I'm up to $264.60 with 3 orders (2 are DCBs!). That hit my goal withOUT my show!

Whahooooooo Beth!!!!!!

Congrats to those who have had success so far. I have had 2 orders from customers that add up to about $200. I just re-sent a reminder that hopefully will go through in time!:pray::party:

YAY! 2 orders came in! One I put in and the other I'm guessing is a HO Lead because I don't recognize the name. Now I'm just $97 away from my goal! My sister has been plugging my site to her friends and encouraging them to order today so we'll see!!!! YAY!!!! :D

I received a Sun HO lead for $98. Nothing yet for the Free Shipping offer, but I only put it on FB. I did my Newsletter and then a Black Friday sale e-mail. I'm about to send out a Reindeer Race e-mail on the 1st, then another newsletter. That's enough for a 4 week time frame! ;)

I have another order but I can't yet see the order info! Keeping my fingers crossed!!!!

Sheila said:
I received a Sun HO lead for $98. Nothing yet for the Free Shipping offer, but I only put it on FB. I did my Newsletter and then a Black Friday sale e-mail. I'm about to send out a Reindeer Race e-mail on the 1st, then another newsletter. That's enough for a 4 week time frame! ;)

Reindeer Race??

I just got another $109.50 order! That gets me to $374.10 in Cyber sales. Thanks PC!!! :sun:

WOW! That is great, Beth!! I sent out a second reminder and got 4 people that opted out...oh well! Many of them had not ordered in quite awhile!!:(

Carolyn, I'm on the iPhone, so it's too hard to copy and paste. Rules are on my web page. /SheilaDacey ;)

Woo hooo....just got another. :D:D

I think this is a HO lead order because I don't recognize the name and she actually left her info. Another "woo hooo".

So I got a total of 3 orders at this point equalling about $235 in order just from this today! I'm a happy camper. AND just had a nearly $400 order on an online FR I'm doing, but that won't close out 'til December. Still....I could use the sales for December's commission!

This is so exciting ladies! I have a total of 5 orders in for today... only 2 of them I can see what they ordered so I'm not sure what the grand total is yet and I am a happy camper too!!!!!I will be stalking my performance tracker in the morning to see!!!!!!!

10 orders with $1129 in products ordered. Please, please, please, Doris, can we do this every year???
What a wonderful gift!!

YAY! You guys are doing awesome! :) Congratulations! :)

I have an order for $103.50 so maybe $95 is that towards my comission and I had an lady call me at 8pm and say she's been trying to remember my website but forgot it and now she's so tired she can't remember! So i walk thru the steps with her, schmooze and discuss what she's wanting to get. I point her in the direction of the online catalog and tell her all it takes is $150 and she gets xyz....She called back with a $195 order! It would've been quite a bit more BUT I let her know that she saved $92.50 by calling me. :)

So I'm up to $280! YAY! Thanks PC!! :D

Oh and now I'm $8 and i qualified recruit away from earning Toronto! :) i'll have the $8 by tomorrow am bc I'm turning in a relay for life fundraiser and she has 6 orders on her desk not including the other girls on the team. :) YAY!

DebChefIA said:
10 orders with $1129 in products ordered. Please, please, please, Doris, can we do this every year???
What a wonderful gift!!

WOW Deb! THAT is AWESOME! :) Great Job! :)

DebChefIA said:
What a wonderful gift!!

Woo hoo!!! I REALLY hope they do this every year!!!:D

pamperedbecky said:
Woo hoo!!! I REALLY hope they do this every year!!!:D

Me too!! I promoted the heck out of this special and prompted my team to do the same. I'm so anxious to see if their results were good. If they even did 4 of the things I suggested, they should have seen success.
1. Customer Connection email (last Tues and then again yesterday)
2. iContact email using Mike's design.
3. Phonevite to past hosts from last 24 months and all of my best customers.
4. Facebook on both my personal page and on my business page - first posted last Tuesday, then again yesterday, this morning and at about 9pm.
5. Paid my children to put flyers in doors in our neighborhood = about 50 flyers.
6. Email to everyone in my personal address book.
7. Special email to family asking them to forward the info to people in their email address book.
8. Text message to everyone in my phone.
9. Changed my email signature to reflect the special so that every email I have sent over the last 7 days has included info about the sale.
10. Took flyers and catalogs to the teacher's work room at my children's school.

It was a lot, but it was worth it!! And I wanted to prove to my team that if you put effort into something, real, true, effort, you get results.

D

Way to go Deb! No, I didn't promote that much. I had already sent out 2 things this month & about to send out 2 more in the next week, so I wanted to lay low on this one & not hound my customers a 5th time in 4 weeks. I ended up with 1 HO Lead for $98. LOL

2 HO leads grand total $36.00

DebChefIA said:
What a wonderful gift!!

WOW Deb! That's amazing!

I didn't get any more orders but I'm not complaining about $374. I sent out an email from CC (got several opt outs from that but the 2 DCB's were a result of that email) and put it on FB. One of my friends put it on her FB and the last order was from that link. I would have liked more but considering I didn't DO anything really I'm happy.

Now my show will be submitted tomorrow as my first Dec. show since it won't get me much of anything in November and specials won't be involved. The host picked the holiday dishes and those are also among the Dec. choices. WOO HOO!

DebChefIA said:
What a wonderful gift!!

Congratulations - that's awesome!

But, I'm pretty sure Doris didn't have anything to do with it. ;)

I had $250 in sales...but only $170 was definitely from the sale. The rest were smaller orders that were probably HO leads.

And then, this morning, there were 2 emails from people who "meant to order yesterday and forgot"....and wondered if they could still get the Free Direct Shipping Offer today. :rolleyes:

Congrats to you all! Great results. I didn't promote mine as well and the results match. :) I only goy one $93 order...so assuming it's about $80 with no ctc info. But I'll take it. lol

Great job everyone! I did send out the cc email and received 2 orders, but Deb ... WOW!!!! That is awesome!!!
Congrats!

YAY! Great job ladies! I don't have my exact total because I can't figure out the prices of some of the outlet items because they aren't there any more and my PT hasn't updated yet but I'm guessing I did around $500! So I hit my goal for the month and I'm really excited!!!! (And I think I beat my last November's sales!) :D

Chefbeckyd said:
But, I'm pretty sure Doris didn't have anything to do with it. ;)

I know, I know....wish she did though!! So love Doris! :love0010:

Ummm... I'm hoping there isn't a problem. I was just reviewing an online order I got last night. It was placed by a past host and she placed it while on the phone with me so she could put in her PHD and get the free shipping...

She ordered: 8 Mix 'n Chops - $10.50 x 8 = 84.00
1 EAD - $20

84+20=104 - 10% (10.40) = 93.60 plus MI tax (5.62) = 99.22

Here's the summary listed in the Web Order Detail:

Order #: 0422
Web Order #: 32052451
Receipt Date: Nov 29, 2010
Order Total: $126.14

They must have charged her shipping right? :sick:

I AM NOT HAPPY RIGHT NOW! I called HO on this... they are telling me that she didn't put in her PHD number (even though I was on the phone with her when she placed her order)... they DID charge her shipping! I was transferred to the Finance Department and they had to *take a message* because the two people that can handle this are already on other calls.

THEN she tells me she needs my host's CC# so they can refund her the difference. I told them I don't have that info because she placed the order ONLINE and they should have it.

She said someone would call me back shortly.

I think I just threw up in my mouth.

:( Hopefully they get it all straightened out!

I hope so too! What a mess if this happened across the board. I'm surprised the PT isn't updated yet. And I haven't received any of the online activity emails today yet. Seems like things are moving a little slow.

pamperedbecky said:
I hope so too! What a mess if this happened across the board. I'm surprised the PT isn't updated yet. And I haven't received any of the online activity emails today yet. Seems like things are moving a little slow.
It is driving me crazy that the PT hasn't updated. I hit $6,000 for the sell a thon, but I need to see it update, I have 4 shows that should go in today, should be over $9,000 for me this month:love0010: Even though my team is already green I really want to see if anyone else is going active too.

Since no one called me back, I just called again. I got ahold of a guy in Finance and he says that he can't help me and that someone in Customer Service has to handle this. I tell him that's not really good because they told me finance had to handle it and maybe I should talk to a supervisor. He tells me that he doesn't know where the supervisors are. I told him I'd wait while he found one. Then I disconnect myself. :yuck:

I called Cust Service back and the very nice lady tells me that the PHD was taken out and shipping was charged but the total is still wrong regardless. Then a supervisor calls me and tells me that her total wasn't high enough for the free shipping but find out she was looking at the wrong order (not even one of mine).

So the supervisor is on it and I'm still waiting for a call back.

THE GOOD NEWS though is that I asked if there had been a lot of calls today about customers being charged for shipping when they shouldn't have and I was told that my call was the first they had heard about it. Plus, the wait time is 1-3 minutes so I'm guessing it was just a weird glitch. Lucky me!!! :p

I'm sure it will all get worked out... And I'm glad it's not happening to everyone!!

cincychef said:
It is driving me crazy that the PT hasn't updated.

I KNOW! I've been stalking it all morning!!!!

Numbers JUST updated!! Wahoo!!

I'm so glad it was an isolated incident. Whew! I hate that you have to go through it, but at least it isn't company wide!! Congratulations everyone!

DebChefIA said:
Numbers JUST updated!! Wahoo!!

Double wahooo!!! My team sales were up another almost 2000- I wasn't expecting that one. I am going to break 11,000 this month when I submit my last show tonight. Sooooooo excited!!!

UPDATE: I am so embarrassed! It was totally my error! My host chose expedited shipping so it will arrive in the next two days so I made a stink over nothing. They didn't take out the PHD as they should have and are crediting her with that. It's showing up that she entered it on one screen but not on another.

I feel like such a boob!!!!! :bugeye: This has just been one of those days!

We need a little head patting smiley for Colleen. Don't worry honey, you'll be alright!! ;)

<H2>1. What is the "Free Shipping" promotion at Pampered Chef?</H2><p>The "Free Shipping" promotion at Pampered Chef is a limited time offer where customers can enjoy free shipping on their orders, regardless of the order total. This is a great opportunity for customers to save on shipping costs and stock up on their favorite Pampered Chef products.</p><H2>2. How can I take advantage of the "Free Shipping" promotion?</H2><p>To take advantage of the "Free Shipping" promotion, simply place an order on the Pampered Chef website during the promotional period. There is no minimum order amount required to qualify for free shipping.</p><H2>3. Is the "Free Shipping" promotion available every year?</H2><p>While we cannot guarantee that the "Free Shipping" promotion will be offered every year, we do strive to offer it as often as possible for our valued customers. Be sure to follow us on social media and sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated on any future promotions.</p><H2>4. How much in sales have been generated from the "Free Shipping" promotion so far?</H2><p>As of now, the "Free Shipping" promotion has generated around $160 in sales. We are excited to see more orders come in and hope that our customers take full advantage of this opportunity to save on shipping costs.</p><H2>5. Can I combine the "Free Shipping" promotion with other offers or discounts?</H2><p>Unfortunately, the "Free Shipping" promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards and use your Consultant discount on eligible items. Please refer to the terms and conditions of the promotion for more details.</p>

1. What is the "Free Shipping" promotion at Pampered Chef?

The "Free Shipping" promotion at Pampered Chef is a limited time offer where customers can enjoy free shipping on their orders, regardless of the order total. This is a great opportunity for customers to save on shipping costs and stock up on their favorite Pampered Chef products.

2. How can I take advantage of the "Free Shipping" promotion?

To take advantage of the "Free Shipping" promotion, simply place an order on the Pampered Chef website during the promotional period. There is no minimum order amount required to qualify for free shipping.

3. Is the "Free Shipping" promotion available every year?

While we cannot guarantee that the "Free Shipping" promotion will be offered every year, we do strive to offer it as often as possible for our valued customers. Be sure to follow us on social media and sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated on any future promotions.

4. How much in sales have been generated from the "Free Shipping" promotion so far?

As of now, the "Free Shipping" promotion has generated around $160 in sales. We are excited to see more orders come in and hope that our customers take full advantage of this opportunity to save on shipping costs.

5. Can I combine the "Free Shipping" promotion with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, the "Free Shipping" promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards and use your Consultant discount on eligible items. Please refer to the terms and conditions of the promotion for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • finley1991