• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Is Office Depot's Online Ordering and Free Shipping Worth It?

In summary, "Thumbs up for Office Depot" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to provide exclusive discounts and benefits to consultants for office supplies and printing services at Office Depot. To sign up, consultants can log into their account and follow the enrollment instructions. The discounts and benefits include special promotions and deals throughout the year. These discounts are only for business-related purchases and there is no fee to join the program.
chefkathy
When you order from Office Depot online via Pampered Perks, every order gets free shipping no matter how big or small. So yesterday afternoon, I ordered some file folders and paper. I got my confirmation email around 4:30 p.m.

It's 8:30 a.m. and my doorbell just rang. Guess what's here? My Office Depot order!!!!

Thumbs up for Office Depot! I will continue to order all my office supplies this way. I don't have to leave my house again!

oooh, that's awesome!! That reminds me I need some mailing labels and those little sticky things to use for price tags like at a garage sale. Too bad I need those for my booth tomorrow where I'll have some cash and carry stuff!

Thanks for sharing, Deb!

Thanks Deb. This is great to know...I'm trying to drive as little as possible these days. :)

1. What is "Thumbs up for Office Depot"?

"Thumbs up for Office Depot" is a program run by Pampered Chef where we partner with Office Depot to offer exclusive discounts and benefits to our consultants.

2. How do I sign up for "Thumbs up for Office Depot"?

You can sign up for "Thumbs up for Office Depot" by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and clicking on the "Thumbs up for Office Depot" link. From there, you can follow the instructions to enroll in the program.

3. What kind of discounts and benefits can I expect from "Thumbs up for Office Depot"?

As a member of "Thumbs up for Office Depot", you will receive discounts on office supplies and printing services at Office Depot. You will also have access to exclusive promotions and deals throughout the year.

4. Can I use my "Thumbs up for Office Depot" discounts for personal purchases?

No, "Thumbs up for Office Depot" discounts and benefits are only available for use by Pampered Chef consultants for business-related purchases.

5. Is there a fee to join "Thumbs up for Office Depot"?

No, there is no fee to join "Thumbs up for Office Depot". It is a free program offered to all Pampered Chef consultants to help save money and streamline their business needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gothim0802
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefheidi2003