• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Office Depot's Discount and Online Ordering Worth It?

In summary, the conversation revolved around the Office Depot discount and online ordering for consultants. The participants shared their positive experiences with the discount and encouraged others to take advantage of it. They also discussed the perks of having an Office Depot card and the convenience of getting items shipped for free.
LeslieSGI
Gold Member
OK, I kept "meaning" to look into the Office Depot discount and on-line ordering but just never got around to it until now. I ordered ink cartridges for my ink jet printer on-line this morning and they are delivering it tomorrow. The price was way cheaper that what I have been getting at Wal-mart, too. AND, I don't have to stop on my way home from work and park, go in, wait in line, etc. WOOHOO!

(I also applied for the Office Depot discount card that I can use in the store and should get that in about 3 weeks.) So all you new people, go ahead and just do it. :thumbup:​

It is one of the great perks we get, I use the Office Max one! Copies are only 3 cents for black and white (at least the last time I did). You can save on a lot of various things! I end up having them do two ring ups, one with anything that goes on my Pampered Perks card and the other with anything that doesn't so I get the Max Perks.

Yeah, everytime I go to our local Office Depot to make copies, the guy won't even give me a total til he swipes the card...last time he was like "ok, it's going to be $20 less, so let's just swipe your card before I tell you how much!"

I went in to buy large envelopes to mail host packets in. The ones that I bought were 100 for $16.99 and when they scanned my perks card it cut the price in half for the envelopes. I was very excited!!!

I wish I had an Office Depot locally!

I'm new and I didn't see anything about this in my kit. Where can I find out about this?

Sign on to Consultant's Corner (CC as we refer to it) and under Managing your business you will find Pampered Perks. Click on that and then Office Depot.

I think that is the right spot on CC.

I lost my Office Depot perks card. I think I will have to sign up for another one. OMG though I went in to Office Max today with the card I printed from CC to get some business supplies for a booth tomorrow. I had $28 worth of stuff and it was only $13!! I was shocked. I never realized things were so cheap. I thought I was getting a good deal at the Dollar Tree. The Dollar Tree labels I have been getting aren't as good a quality and with the discounts we get, they aren't any cheaper there than at Office Max. If anyone hasn't checked it out, I highly recommend it.

I usually get at minimum about 30% off at Office Max. I had forgotten my card a couple of nights ago and I had to get something laminated...OUCH...I will NOT forget my card again!! It cost me $14! Probably would have been half that with my card. :(I'll have to get an Office Depot card...just in case I'm in that area too. But they are definitely worth having in your purse!

esavvymom said:
I usually get at minimum about 30% off at Office Max. I had forgotten my card a couple of nights ago and I had to get something laminated...OUCH...I will NOT forget my card again!! It cost me $14! Probably would have been half that with my card. :(

I'll have to get an Office Depot card...just in case I'm in that area too. But they are definitely worth having in your purse!

The best thing about Office Depot is that you can get everything shipped to you for FREE!

I do all of my copies that way now - it's cheaper than doing it here. I just send them what I want copied via the internet, and a couple days later it's on my doorstep. LOVE IT!:love:

ChefBeckyD said:
I do all of my copies that way now - it's cheaper than doing it here. I just send them what I want copied via the internet, and a couple days later it's on my doorstep. LOVE IT!:love:

Wow! Thank you for that revelation! I was not aware of that and have been driving across town with a thumb drive for all my copies. I am a little OCD about things and want them printed professionally.

I hate these idiot moments :blushing: but so glad I found this site. :sing:

Happy Halloween!

SeeMe4PC said:
Wow! Thank you for that revelation! I was not aware of that and have been driving across town with a thumb drive for all my copies. I am a little OCD about things and want them printed professionally.

I hate these idiot moments :blushing: but so glad I found this site. :sing:

Happy Halloween!

Tara this site has a plethora of information you just need to sort. Welcome and good luck with your business.;)

What is Pampered Perks - Office Depot?

Pampered Perks - Office Depot is a partnership between Pampered Chef and Office Depot that offers exclusive discounts and perks to Pampered Chef consultants and customers.

How do I sign up for Pampered Perks - Office Depot?

To sign up for Pampered Perks - Office Depot, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the Pampered Perks link. You will be prompted to enter your consultant or customer information to verify your eligibility. Once verified, you can start enjoying the perks immediately.

What discounts and perks are included in Pampered Perks - Office Depot?

Pampered Perks - Office Depot offers discounts on office supplies, printing services, and technology products at Office Depot stores and online. Additionally, members can access exclusive savings on travel, entertainment, and other services through the PerksConnect program.

Is there a cost to join Pampered Perks - Office Depot?

No, there is no cost to join Pampered Perks - Office Depot. It is a free program offered by Pampered Chef to its consultants and customers.

How long does my Pampered Perks - Office Depot membership last?

Your Pampered Perks - Office Depot membership is valid for one year from the date of enrollment. After one year, you will need to renew your membership to continue enjoying the perks and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbdowd0798
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebbieJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gothim0802
  • jbdowd0798