• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Best Office Depot Discount - Troubleshooting Tips Inside!

In summary, the conversation involved a person who accidentally placed an order on the wrong account, resulting in the loss of a discount. They were able to get it resolved with the help of an OD representative and learned the importance of double-checking before placing an order. The discounted copy prices offered by Office Depot were also mentioned.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Okay... I deleted my earlier post about the Office Depot Discount because I am so stupid and didn't want to start a flurry of questions about the OD discount not working... It must be MONDAY???? Anyway... I realized when I went back in to figure out what I did wrong (for the THIRD TIME) ... I was automatically logged in to my original OD web account... not my newer registered PC Office Depot account ... so just changing my credit card # on that order did not get me the discount. I am thankful the lady at the OD 800 # could get it straightened out... but I will be waiting 2 days for my credit to get back in the account... and from now on I'll make certain I am in the correct account before I hit send on an order from OD! It was a difference of $111.00 so you can imagine my panic! Being able to get B/W copies for .03 and color for .17 is so awesome... I'm glad I figured out where I made the mistake and next time it should all go through correctly. I'll go through CC and log in there to make sure! Happy Monday!

I'm glad you figured it out and got the discount! It can be really confusing when you're dealing with multiple accounts, especially when the information is stored in different places. I would definitely recommend double-checking everything before hitting send on an order, that way you can avoid any costly mistakes. It's always better to be safe than sorry!

Wow, that must have been a frustrating experience! It's always important to double check that you're logged into the correct account before placing an order, especially when there are discounts involved. I'm glad you were able to get it sorted out with the help of the OD representative. And those copy prices are definitely a steal! Happy Monday indeed.

1. How can I access the best Office Depot discount?

To access the best Office Depot discount, you can sign up for their email list or newsletter, follow them on social media, or check their website for any current promotions or coupons.

2. Why am I having trouble redeeming my Office Depot discount?

There could be a few reasons why you are having trouble redeeming your Office Depot discount. Make sure the discount code is entered correctly, check the expiration date, and ensure that the items in your cart are eligible for the discount. If you continue to have trouble, reach out to Office Depot's customer service for assistance.

3. Can I use multiple Office Depot discounts on one order?

No, Office Depot does not allow stacking of discounts. Only one discount code can be used per order. However, you may be able to combine a discount code with a sale or clearance item for additional savings.

4. Do I need to be a member or have a subscription to get an Office Depot discount?

No, you do not need to be a member or have a subscription to access Office Depot discounts. However, signing up for their email list or loyalty program may provide you with exclusive discounts and offers.

5. Are there any exclusions for Office Depot discounts?

Yes, some discounts may have exclusions such as certain brands, products, or services. Make sure to read the terms and conditions of the discount before attempting to redeem it. Additionally, some discounts may not be combined with other offers or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbdowd0798
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • jbdowd0798
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • yummy4tummy