• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Affordable Document Printing with Office Depot FTW!

In summary, you can upload a document to Office Depot and get copies printed and mailed to your door for 3 cents a copy.
ShelbyMichalek
(By the way, FTW is geek speak. It stands for "For The Win!")So, did you know you can upload a document (for example, the host information form, the list of 100 form, host special flyers, etc) to Office Depot (use the Pampered Perks to sign up for an account) and get copies printed and mailed to your door for 3 CENTS a copy!! Yep. 3 cents a copy, free delivery. And it's about a 2-3 day standard delivery!!

I haven't even looked at the Pampered Perks since returning to the states. I should do that! LOLThanks girl. ;)

You can also get other items at a discount and have them shipped directly to your door. I do this often for things like envelopes and other office supplies. No need to run to the store! That is unless I wait until the last minute! Haven't used the printing part yet.

Love the print feature! I used it for my guest list that I include in host packets which is double sided and they just charged 3 cents per side, per copy but it was better than going to the store and standing there while I made the copies! Plus I would have had to go to an Office Max because we don't have Office Depot stores by me and Office Max charges more!

I've been doing this for several years - it is a huge benefit!
:thumbup:

pchefjaneen said:
Love the print feature! I used it for my guest list that I include in host packets which is double sided and they just charged 3 cents per side, per copy but it was better than going to the store and standing there while I made the copies! Plus I would have had to go to an Office Max because we don't have Office Depot stores by me and Office Max charges more!

You can get a card for Office Max that gives you a discount on stuff including printing.

It's definitely a nice perk to have. I use it when I'm being good and not procrastinating, which is rare. I'm usually printing last minute things on my own printer.

What is "Office Depot Ftw!!"?

"Office Depot Ftw!!" is a slogan used by the company Office Depot to convey their superiority and excellence in the office supply industry.

What does "Ftw" stand for?

"Ftw" stands for "for the win", a popular phrase used to express excitement or enthusiasm for something.

Why should I choose Office Depot?

Office Depot offers a wide variety of high-quality office supplies and services at competitive prices. They also have a strong commitment to customer satisfaction and convenience.

Where can I find an Office Depot store?

Office Depot has over 1,300 retail stores across the United States and Canada. You can also shop online at their website.

Does Office Depot offer any rewards or loyalty programs?

Yes, Office Depot has a rewards program called "Office Depot Rewards" where members can earn points on purchases and receive exclusive discounts and benefits. They also offer a business credit card with additional rewards and benefits for business customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Pampered-princess
  • Kathytnt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
abrahamlaur
Replies