• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get 3 Cent Copies at Office Depot: No Card Needed!

In summary, you need to have a card registered with the CCSO in order to get the 3 1/2 cent Copy Max price. You can either use the card you already have registered with the CCSO, or get a new card and use that. You then need to bring that card to OfficeMax or Office Depot in order to use the discount.
Kathytnt
Can I get the 3 cent copies at Office Depot today or do I have to be all registering my card etc??

I need to make 1000 flyers for a half-marathon and I need to save my pennies

You have to pay with a debit/credit card that you have already registered through the info on CC

SO I have to wait until it's registered - Dang I sent in the registration but the e-mail I received says it takes up to 2 days. Do they confirm when It has been registered??

The Copy Max things doesn't even tell you any prices

CopyMax price for us is 3 1/2 cents, I believe. That's for single-sided.

That will work Now to design the flyer - I though I had an extra week but nope Thanks

FOr Copy Max we just need to bring in the card that you print from CC??? I got a fancy printer so I don't do many copies anymore - But 1000 copies would be rough on the printer

I dont have my card registered through office max I just tell them I am with PC and they dicount it for me.

how do you get the office max / office depot discount card?

All you need for OfficeMax/CopyMax is the card from CC. They'll even laminate it for you.

You may need to tell them how to use it, though. Some of the clerks at my OM don't know. They'll total the order, then scan the card (I think they have to hit the "tender" button), and then the discount is taken off.

abrahamlaur said:
how do you get the office max / office depot discount card?
The OfficeMax card is on Consultant's Corner. Managing your Business> Pampered Perks> OfficeMax.

For Office Depot, you need to register a credit/debit card, which then is the discount card. But you need to USE that card to pay for your purchases in order to get the discount.

thanks ann ... exactly what i was looking for

Related to Get 3 Cent Copies at Office Depot: No Card Needed!

1. How can I get 3 cent copies at Office Depot without a card?

You can get 3 cent copies at Office Depot by signing up for the Office Depot Rewards program. This program is free to join and does not require a card. Once you are a member, you will have access to discounted copy prices, including the 3 cent offer.

2. Is there a limit on the number of copies I can get for 3 cents?

Yes, there is a limit of 500 copies per month at the discounted price of 3 cents. If you need more copies, they will be charged at the regular price.

3. Can I get the 3 cent copies at any Office Depot location?

Yes, the 3 cent copy offer is available at all Office Depot locations. Simply sign up for the Office Depot Rewards program and present your membership number at the checkout to receive the discounted price.

4. Will I still earn rewards points on my 3 cent copies?

Yes, as a member of the Office Depot Rewards program, you will earn points on all purchases, including the 3 cent copies. These points can be redeemed for discounts on future purchases.

5. How long is the 3 cent copy offer valid for?

The 3 cent copy offer is an ongoing promotion for Office Depot Rewards members. As long as you are a member, you can continue to take advantage of this discounted price for up to 500 copies per month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
littlemaisyPC
  • Chef Bobby
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Bren706