• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Back to School Office Supplies: 2 Cent Folders at Office Depot

In summary, take advantage of the back to school sales for office supplies. You can find great deals at stores like Office Depot and Walmart, with folders as cheap as 2 cents each. If you don't have these stores nearby, you can check their websites for sales. Other stores like Walgreens and Office Max also have sales on office supplies, and using perks or rewards cards can lead to even bigger discounts. Keep an eye out for these sales and stock up on supplies for your needs.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
Take advantage of the back to school sales everywhere for your office supplies. I bought folders at Office Depot for host packets for 2 cents each last year.

If anyone sees such sales, please, if you would, post your findings here. I don't have an Office Depot near by (over an hour away) and even Staples and Office Max are 45mins. My area never receives sales flyers for such stores either. I'm lucky if I get Kmart & Target (no Wal-Mart flyer even though I do have one 1mile away).

Your assistance will be much appreciated! :D

You can check Walmart's ad for your area on their site. (Actually, most stores post their weekly ad). My Walmart has folders advertised for 15 cents. Office depot has them for 5 cents.

Our Office Depot went out of biz a few months ago...will have to see if I can buy them online with the photocopies I need. Thanks. If anyone sees folders cheap at other stores, I'd love the heads up.

I'll help keep posted too. I'm a teacher and I purchase the folders in bulk. Last year I bought the nice plastic ones for PC. I put a paper protector inside and have inforamation about the business on one side and my recipe choices on the back side. It looks very professional and easy to load. I list my recipes for two months, so I only need to add a catalog and order form before using again at shows.

Wowwwwwwwwww...
A thread with "office Supplies" as the subject.
I think I've died and gone to heaven!
I just LOVE this time of year!!!
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Last week Walgreens had pens for 19 cents and folders for 9 cents.

I regularly buy supplies at Office Max with my perks card ... and get huge discounts every day. The labels and business card magnets are about $4 each.

Related to Back to School Office Supplies: 2 Cent Folders at Office Depot

1. How long will the 2 cent folders be on sale at Office Depot?

The 2 cent folders at Office Depot are typically on sale during the back-to-school season, which usually begins in late July and runs through September.

2. Are there any limits on how many 2 cent folders I can purchase?

Yes, there is usually a limit of 10 folders per customer for the 2 cent deal at Office Depot. This is to ensure that all customers have a chance to take advantage of the sale.

3. Can I use coupons or rewards points for the 2 cent folders at Office Depot?

Unfortunately, coupons and rewards points cannot be used towards the purchase of 2 cent folders at Office Depot. This is because the folders are already heavily discounted.

4. Are there any specific colors or designs available for the 2 cent folders at Office Depot?

The selection of colors and designs for the 2 cent folders at Office Depot may vary by location. However, they typically offer a variety of colors and simple designs to choose from.

5. Can I purchase the 2 cent folders online or do I have to go to a physical Office Depot store?

You can purchase the 2 cent folders both online and in-store at Office Depot. However, availability may vary by location and it is always best to check with your local store for the most up-to-date information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef131doreen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • DebbieJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gothim0802
  • pampermejolene