• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Office Supply Deals of the Week

I don't remember the promo code, but there is a card on Consultant's Corner (under Pampered Perks) that you'll need to print and take to the store.
chefann
Gold Member
Good afternoon, all!

I was just going through the circulars from this weekend's paper (I was sidetracked by Harry Potter this weekend), and found the following deals you might want to jump on to stock your home office.

Staples
2-pocket paper folders, 1 cent (limit 10)
Dixon #2 pencils, 8 pack, 5 cents (limit 3)
Compaq notebook computer, $449.98 (after instant savings and rebate)
6-sheet crosscut shredder, $9.99 (after instant savings and rebate, save $30!)
HP Photosmart C4180 all-in-one, $79.98 (after instant savings and rebate, save $70)
Staples brand multi-use paper, 600-sheet ream (extra 100 sheets), $4.99

Office Depot
12-pack Bic round stic pens, 25 cents (limit 5)
2-pocket folders, with or without prongs, 5 cents (limit 20)
Office Depot brand folding mobile cart, $14.99
1GB USB smart drive, $14.99

Plus, in Detroit and Chicago areas, present your Office Depot receipt with $20 or more in purchases dated 7/22/07 through 9/1/07 at a participating Dunkin Donuts, and get a free small iced coffee.

Office Max
2GB USB smart drive, $19.99
Save 20% on OfficeMax brand paper, 3-ream packs

Target
24-pack Sharpie markers, $10.00
10-pack PaperMate ballpoint pens, 2 for $1.00

Thanks Ann!Does anyone have the HP Photosmart C4180 all-in-one? I love my HP 1210 all-in-one but want to pass it on to my mom and get a new one for myself...

How does the whole Office Depot/Max thing work with our discount? Is there an actual card you use IN either store or is it all online? I know that you can do the copy stuff. I just don't have the brain power to look again.

For OfficeMax, there's a card on Consultant's Corner (under Pampered Perks) that you'll need to print and take to the store.

For Office Depot, you'll need to register a card online and then use that card for payment. Please note: using that card will change all the items on your order to "contract pricing", which may actually be HIGHER than sale prices. If you're going to Office Depot to get items from the circular, use a different payment method for those items so you get the sale price.

So both can be printed and used in store? Are most prices quite a bit better though (unless "on sale") compared to Sam's or Wal-mart?

You don't need to print anything for the Office Depot one. Just go online (under Pampered Perks) and register a credit card. Then you use that credit card to pay for your purchases and get the negotiated prices.

You do print the card for OfficeMax. The prices seem to be pretty good - the discount percentage varies, depending on the item. You'll get the best deal on OfficeMax-branded items, when available.

Thank you! I love when others know the answers that I have no energy to find. There are some things I have a great memory for, but the discount stuff is not one of them. Thanks again!!

My favorite thing about Office Depot is the online ordering and delivery to my home! With three kids in tow, trips to places like OD are a bad idea... TOO many things (like chairs and desk and equipment with buttons) to play with!!!

What is the promo code for purchasing from Office Max this month? Is it listed under our Pampered Perks?

What are the current deals for office supplies?

The current deals for office supplies include discounts on filing supplies, desk organization products, and printer supplies.

Are there any sales on technology products?

Yes, there are sales on technology products such as laptops, printers, and computer accessories.

Do these deals apply to all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, these deals apply to all Pampered Chef consultants and can be accessed through the consultant portal.

Can I combine multiple deals on the same product?

No, only one deal can be applied per product. However, you can take advantage of multiple deals on different products.

How long do these deals last?

The deals on office supplies typically last for one week, but the specific end date will be listed on the consultant portal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampermejolene
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebbieJ