• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Score Low-Price Supplies for Your Business - $0.88 Each!

In summary,-You can get the .88 cent deal at Staples by searching by catalogue code.-The free shipping threshold is usually $50, but you may still be eligible for free shipping if you order other items too.-The deal is over, but you can still get the items next time it's available.
jenniferp417
I found this deal on another site. Note you MUST search by the catalogue code to get the .88 cent deal. click on "Order by catalog item #" if you have difficulty getting the .88 cent price

Limit of 4 per item.

http://www.staples.com

920019-EA Staples® Black Wire Mesh Business Card Holder
393383-EA Staples #1 Magnetic Bulldog Clips
481326-EA Staples Loose-Leaf Rings, 1" Size
458232-EA Staples® Letter Opener
224139-EA Staples Push Pins, Clear, 100/Pack
237610-EA Staples Unpadded Memo Slips, 3" x 5"
474649-EA Staples® Stickies™ 1/2" Page Flags
935650-EA Staples® Dual Dome Pencil Sharpener
501952-EA Staples Coil Pen
317313-EA Flat Staple Remover
480113-EA Staples® #1 Size Gold Paper Clips, 200/Pack
385747-EA Staples® Black Wire Mesh Large Doodad Cup
321463-EA Staples 1 Subject Notebook, 8" x 10.5"
511378-EA Staples Premium Rubber Bands, Assorted Sizes, 1/4 lb. (113 gms)
164566-EA Staples®12" Wood Ruler, Beveled Edge
112284-EA Swingline® Standard Staples, 5,000/Box
913915-EA Staples® Vertical Stand-Up Sign Holder, 7" x 5"
464671-EA Staples Cube Clips, Assorted Colors, 6/Pack

I just ordered a few things I think I can use for my business! Can't beat the low price and the free shipping! :)

OMG....Carolyn will flip over this one!

This is amazing! Thanks for sharing! I just did my order and I'm going to pass it on to my daughters. They are moving out in two days and will need lots of this type stuff. THANKS

i can't get the .88 cents

Great deals!
Anything else for 88c?
How do we search for mroe sale items?

I can't get the .88 cents either.

I got the 88cents, but you have to click on the link that says order by catalog #. Then put in the catalog #'s she gave above. It really is 88 cents. WOW
Thanks for sharing!!

Are you ordering by catalog number? Click the "order by catalog item #" link under the search box - and remember to type the full item number, including the -EA.

:D Melissa beat me to the punch! :)

You guys rock! How did you ever figure this out? Is there anything else we can get for $0.88?

I don't know... I found this elsewhere, tried it out, and then copied and pasted it here... don't know where the deal originated.

I clicked order by catalog # and STILL can't get the .88 deal....what is up??? It sayd my total is over $40!!!!

chefmeg said:
I clicked order by catalog # and STILL can't get the .88 deal....what is up??? It sayd my total is over $40!!!!

I just copied and pasted the numbers she listed in the search box and it came up the .88 price.

But I'm not getting free shipping. Any thoughts on that??

I am not getting the $.88 price. My guess is that the special depends on where you live.

ChefLisa said:
I am not getting the $.88 price. My guess is that the special depends on where you live.

I didn't have to enter my zip at all, so I don't think that's it.

fine print says free shipping is on orders of $50 or more!

redsoxgirl said:
I didn't have to enter my zip at all, so I don't think that's it.

I had to input my zip code when I first went to order. Is there a possibility you shopped the site previously? If so, the cookies on your computer remembered your zip code.

$50 minimum is the usual "free shipping" threshold but my order was free shipping at $4 something...For the item numbers - you are typing 920019-EA for example, right?Try emptying your cache and cookies and try again, maybe. I'm stumped!

I think the sale is over. I tried a variety of zip codes and the $.88 price is not coming up.

Oh well, will get them next time!

Lisa

I did not have to enter my zip either and all i did was copy and paste the item #'s in, the free shipping is over though ended 12/26 unless you order $50+ then its free.

Totally an awesome deal...I got free shipping because I needed ink cartridges too, so that was a bonus!

Thank you for posting!

I wonder if the free shipping ended yesterday. I got it, but I got this tip from another board I'm on and they're NOW having the same problem with the free shipping. :(

Related to Score Low-Price Supplies for Your Business - $0.88 Each!

What type of supplies are included in the $0.88 sale?

The $0.88 sale includes a variety of kitchen supplies such as knives, measuring cups, mixing bowls, and more. These items are perfect for using in your business or for everyday use in your kitchen.

Is there a limit on how many items I can purchase at the discounted price?

No, there is no limit on the number of items you can purchase at the discounted price. However, please note that the sale is only available while supplies last.

Can I combine the $0.88 sale with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the $0.88 sale cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. It is a standalone offer and cannot be used with any other offers or discounts.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to take advantage of this sale?

No, this sale is available to anyone who is interested in purchasing Pampered Chef kitchen supplies. You do not need to be a consultant or have a business to take advantage of this offer.

How long will the $0.88 sale be available?

The $0.88 sale is only available for a limited time while supplies last. We recommend purchasing your desired items as soon as possible to ensure you can take advantage of this great deal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI