• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the amazing Office Max deals this week?

In summary, the current deals at Office Max this week include discounts on select office supplies and technology products. To stay updated on the latest deals, you can subscribe to their email newsletter, follow their social media accounts, or check their website regularly. Office Max also offers special deals for small businesses, and customers can use coupons on top of current deals. The duration of deals may vary, so it's best to check the expiration date or contact the store for more information.
DebbieJ
The following are 1 cent each!
OM brand 24 ct crayons, limit 3
6" plastic protractor, limit 3
12" Wooden ruler, limit 3
2 pocket folders (with or without prongs), limit 10 (great for host or guest folders)

The following are 10 cents each:
Spiral notebooks, limit 10 (next year's conference notebook?)
12 pack OM brand #2 pencils, limit 5

Avery 1" durable round ring binder, 99 cents each, limit 10 (great for homeade lapboards)

If you can't use these deals, but can spare a penny, I suggest you buy them and donate to a local school or needy family.

AWESOME, Thanks Deb!
My cousin & I are gathering items for kids at our church who's parent's can't afford school supplies

Wow, these are some great deals! Thank you for sharing. I think I'll definitely take advantage of the 1 cent items and maybe even get some for donation. It's always nice to give back to the community. And the 10 cent items are perfect for stocking up for next year. Thanks again for sharing these deals!

1. What are the current deals at Office Max this week?

The current deals at Office Max this week include discounts on select office supplies, such as pens, paper, and binders. There are also deals on technology products, such as laptops and printers.

2. How can I find out about the latest Office Max deals?

You can stay updated on the latest Office Max deals by subscribing to their email newsletter, following their social media accounts, or checking their website regularly. You can also sign up for their rewards program to receive exclusive deals and discounts.

3. Are there any deals specifically for small businesses?

Yes, Office Max offers special deals and discounts for small businesses. These can include bulk discounts on office supplies or special pricing on technology products. You can also enroll in their Business Advantage program for additional savings and benefits.

4. Can I use coupons in addition to the current Office Max deals?

Yes, Office Max allows customers to use coupons on top of their current deals. However, some restrictions may apply, so be sure to check the terms and conditions of the coupon before using it.

5. How long do the Office Max deals last?

The duration of Office Max deals can vary. Some deals may only be available for a limited time, while others may last for the entire week. It's best to check the expiration date listed on the deal or contact your local Office Max store for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kayleighkameron
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK