• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stock Up on Office Essentials for Pennies at Staples - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, Doreen Zaino spent 1.50 at Staples and got a bag full of items, including folders, pencils, and ring binders for a total of $1.
chef131doreen
Gold Member
Hi
just thought everyone would like to know in todays paper 7-9-06 STAPLE has a ad for items we all use for 1 penny YES I said 1 penny and some for a bit more 20 cents and 25 cents
You are limited for some stuff but i went in with my 2 kids and gave them some money to buy the customer limit.

Folders 1 penny each 15 limit ( great for Host packets)
#2 penciles a whole box of 12 @ 1 penny
3 pencils sharpeners 1 penny
3 ring binders 25 cents each
plastic folders 20 cents each
I am set for a while ready to make Host packets ect... I spent like 1.50 and had a bag full of stuff and along with my kids doing the same ( cause they are customers too ) I'm so happy supply can cost alot and if you can find a good deal why not .......

see you all in CHICAGO WAVE 3
Doreen Zaino 252326
[email protected]

2 for 1 stampsFYI, Staples is also offering a 2 for 1 sale on their brand of stamps, they both have to be the same size, but can have different lettering.

No Staples near me. I thought I may be able to order some stuff online, but the add says "offer valid in stores only" :(

I got some 1 cent folders too. I use them for guest folders and the nylon ones for hostess packets. I'm going today after the 20 cent nylon ones. It's a great deal! Easy on the budget!

I went to my local Staples this morning & they were all out of the folders. Bummer!

ChristyMake them give you a RAIN CHECK!!! That's what they should have offered to do.

And then have your hubby or boyfriend, or someone else go in and ask for the same.

The one year Office Max here had folders that I use for fundraiser info for .05 each, I had each of my daughter by the limit and get a receipt and then my sister was with me too, the guy behind the counter just smiled and let me do it, as it was a different paying customer each time!!

HTH,

Lisa

when is it over? I looked online and didn't show.

Never mind, found it!

1. What is the promotion for "Stock Up on Office Essentials for Pennies at Staples - Don't Miss Out!"?

The promotion is a sale at Staples where customers can purchase office essentials for discounted prices.

2. How long is the promotion valid for?

The promotion is valid for a limited time only. Please check the Staples website or store for specific dates and details.

3. Are there any restrictions or limitations for the promotion?

Yes, there may be restrictions or limitations on certain items or quantities. It is best to check the details of the promotion or speak with a Staples representative for more information.

4. Can the promotion be combined with other offers or coupons?

This may vary depending on the specific promotion and its terms and conditions. It is recommended to check with a Staples representative for more information.

5. Can I purchase these office essentials online or do I have to go to a Staples store?

The promotion is available both in-store and online. Customers can choose to shop at their nearest Staples location or visit the website to take advantage of the sale.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kayleighkameron
  • NooraK