• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Daily Tasks for My Office Hours?

In summary, this woman has been on bed rest for the past seven weeks and has used the time to get her bussiness in order. She has binders with information about her bussiness in them, she has a "Business on the go" binder that is filled with information, she has made calls to potential hosts and customer care, she has emailed recruits and hosts, and she has called back those who have contacted her.
pamperedchef88
Gold Member
Well I have been on bed rest for the past seven weeks and after I got over complaining about it I decided to use the time to get all of my bussiness stuff in order. I have binderized everything, weeded out and shredded old paperwork, and followed up with contacts I have not touched in years. It has been very productive and it has given my bussiness a complete make over.

So part of me getting more organized is to set regular office hours which I managed to figure out but what I would like to know is how do you use your time each day to work your bussiness? I have 3 soon to be 4 kids 3years old and younger so my time is precious and my brain is gone so what I was hoping to do was type up an agenda with tasks that I should do every day in order of priority and then weekly and monthly tasks. I know this might sound crazy to some but this is the only way for me to keep it all straight. I do about 4 shows a month and I am soon to have 5 consultants on my team (wahoooo) so to be a good host coach, good team leader( soon to be director), and a good consultant all around I need this help.

So please tell me what is on your daily, weekly, and monthly to do?

I am in the same boat as you ... I need an agenda like that too to keep me on track! How did you organize your binders?

I have six binders ( I tried one binder but it was to much info) I have a binder for

Future Bussiness-leads/people to follow up with
Team info- for my teams general information, training to do with them, and tracking sheets for there first 90 days.
Hostess- host info sheets with current hosts in the front and past hosts in the back
Reference material- for replacement parts list, supply order info, specials and incentives for the months ahead, my list of my next available dates, basic recruiting info, basically anything that I could need to look up quickly if someone called, I also have phone scripts in there.
Training notes- things that have inspired me, training handouts or transcripts, my personal notes from conferences or cluster meetings and I have dividers for diffrent topics so I can easily look up host coaching advice or booking ideas
Tax Info- has zipper pocket to store my recipts and notebook paper so I can log my expenses and mileage

I know that sounds like a lot of binders but I do much better at looking up and filling out things in this format.

I also have six of those cardboard magazine holders for the following:

Cooking show planning guides
Catalogs
Seasons bests
Host packets
Order forms
Think about it packets with info about the bussiness

This just helps me have everything at my finger tips. I also like the magazine holders for keeping all my papers from getting bent up or lost.

I would suggest you do something like this:
Saturday: Show day (pack, smile, have fun, sell tons of stuff)
Sunday: family day
Monday: Call guests to thank them for attending Saturday's show, follow up on bookings and potential recruits from show. Call customers who would have received their products last week. Do any mailing or copying. Update paperwork for next show.
Tuesday: Close Saturday's show and any catalog shows
Wednesday: Team calls, emails, training. Customer care calls
Thursday: Reminder calls for Saturday's show, host coaching calls for the upcoming shows
Friday: family day

Of course, this depends on what day you do shows but if you compartmentalize your calls and tasks it makes the "what to do" list more manageable.

pamperedchef88 said:
Well I have been on bed rest for the past seven weeks and after I got over complaining about it I decided to use the time to get all of my bussiness stuff in order. I have binderized everything, weeded out and shredded old paperwork, and followed up with contacts I have not touched in years. It has been very productive and it has given my bussiness a complete make over.

So please tell me what is on your daily, weekly, and monthly to do?

I need encouragement to reach out to some old customers. I have called a few here and there, but then I get phone phobia again. How did you "reintroduce" yourself when you called? How did you open the conversation?

This is what I've done in the past:

Monday: 321; Call - Potential Hosts; Mail Requested Info; Budget/Payments
Tuesday: 321; Call - Customer Care; Errands; Online Training
Wednesday: 321; Call - Recruits/Team; loose ends/paperwork
Thursday: 321; Call - Host Coaching; printing; PHD's (e-mail)
Friday: 321; call backs; clear desk

I have also implemented the 'Business on the go" binder, everything is right there at my fingertips!

Last edited:
Bren706 said:
I need encouragement to reach out to some old customers. I have called a few here and there, but then I get phone phobia again. How did you "reintroduce" yourself when you called? How did you open the conversation?

I simply said this is Katie I am the Pampered Chef consultant that met you at_____ (or if I did not meet them) I was the consultant for this party or fundraiser. I have been going over my records and I realized I never touched base with you to see how I could serve you best and I want to apologize for that but I figured better late then never so I was just calling to see if I could do anything for you. Do you need recipes or have any questions I can help you with? Also I wanted to let you know Pampered Chef is coming out with 40 NEW products on September 1st and I would love to mail you a mini catalog with all these new items. Would you like me to mail you one? If so can I confirm your address.

Then I would mail them a mini with September/Octobers host special and a letter to them again telling them how I can serve them (cooking tips, recipes, catalog/cooking shows, fundraiser, showers, and cooking classes) then I plan to follow up with them a week or so later just to make sure they got the catalog and to see if they wanted to be added to my email newsletter.

Wow that was a lot to type on my phone. I apologize if it does not make since :) obviously in what I said on the phone I would pause for response but I only had one person say remove me from your list the others either did not anwser or they were very grateful and said they would love to see what's new!

What are "Daily Tasks for My Office Hours"?

"Daily Tasks for My Office Hours" are the routine or recurring tasks that need to be completed during your designated office hours. These tasks can include administrative work, responding to emails, scheduling appointments, and other job-related duties.

Why is it important to have daily tasks for my office hours?

Having daily tasks for your office hours helps you stay organized and on top of your work responsibilities. It also ensures that important tasks are not forgotten or overlooked, leading to a more productive and efficient workday.

How can I determine which tasks should be included in my daily office hours?

To determine which tasks should be included in your daily office hours, start by making a list of all your job responsibilities. Then, prioritize the tasks based on their importance and urgency. You can also consult with your supervisor or colleagues for guidance on which tasks should be given higher priority.

Should I stick to a rigid schedule for my daily tasks during office hours?

While having a schedule for your daily tasks during office hours is important, it is also important to be flexible. Emergencies or unexpected tasks may come up, so it's important to leave some room in your schedule to accommodate them. However, try to stick to your planned schedule as much as possible to ensure that all tasks are completed.

How can I stay motivated to complete my daily tasks during office hours?

One way to stay motivated is to break down your tasks into smaller, more manageable chunks. This can make the workload seem less daunting and help you stay focused and motivated. Additionally, setting realistic goals and rewarding yourself for completing tasks can also help keep you motivated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
nikked
  • Shawnna
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • purpampchef