• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Make Your Fundraiser Stand Out? Check Out These Visual Ideas!

In summary, the speaker is preparing for a big fundraiser event next weekend with 30 other vendors. They have ideas for visuals to draw attention to their booth, including a Booking Balloon Bonanza, hourly demos, Party in a Bag host packets, and a 3 tier stand with recipe cards, show benefit flyer, and opportunity flyer. They also plan to use little Pampered Chef bags to put customers' purchases in. For potential recruits, they are offering a donation to the organization if they sign a contract or agree to take information and set a meeting date. The speaker wants their booth to be fun and interactive and is open to additional ideas.
tada
I've got a big fundraiser event next weekend - 30 other vendors (some direct sellers - some crafters) for SIDS Alliance.

I have in mind some visuals to draw attention to my booth.

A Booking Balloon Bonanza - ballons with mostly $10 but some $20 gifts to be given to a host when she holds her show. She would pop one after dating her show.

Hourly Demos - what's quick and easy? Maybe pass bowl for everyone to take a penny at beginning - then at end ask - spend penny (buy now), save penny (host), make more pennies (recruit).

Party in a Bag host packets

Little (2x3) dollars or play money - when they purchase - put 15%ish of play money in a fish bowl - when they book - put three play dollars in a fish bowl

My 3 tier stand with :

Recipe cards on bottom
Show benefit flyer in middle (with little mounds bars - for mounds of products)
Op flyer on top with payday bars

I've have those little Pampered Chef bags from Nancy's to put their things in.

For recruits -

If they sign a contract that day (yea right!) donate $10 to organization - put $10 in fish bowl.

If they agree to take info and set a meeting date/time - donate $5 to organization - put $5 in fish bowl.

I want to be an active/interactive type of booth - fun.

What do you think? Any ideas? Too much?

Im not great at these types of things either but sounds good. I like the fish bowl idea, kinda gives them an idea of what the org. is getting. I usually bring my sm. saute' pan, a small stone (oval baker), a piece of SA and my TTA. This way they can see the versitility in what we have to offer. I also do a drawing. This past week end I gave tickets out, 1 each for orders, bookings and recruits. If they did all 3 they got 3 tickets. HTH

As an pampered chef consultant, I think your ideas are great! The Booking Balloon Bonanza is a unique and attention-grabbing way to encourage bookings, and the hourly demos sound like a fun and engaging way to showcase your products. The Party in a Bag host packets and play money incentives for purchases and bookings are also clever ideas. Your 3 tier stand with different information and treats is a great way to display your products and their benefits. And using the Pampered Chef bags to put their purchases in is a nice touch. For potential recruits, your ideas of donating to the organization for signing a contract or setting a meeting date are a good way to give back while also promoting your business. Overall, I think your plans for an active and interactive booth are perfect for a fundraiser event, and I don't think it's too much at all. Good luck with your event!

What are some possible visuals that can be used for a fundraiser?

Some possible visuals that can be used for a fundraiser include banners, posters, flyers, social media graphics, and product displays.

How should I choose the visuals for my fundraiser?

The visuals for your fundraiser should align with your cause and target audience. Consider using images and colors that convey your message and evoke emotion.

Can visuals be customized for a specific fundraiser?

Yes, visuals can be customized for a specific fundraiser. You can incorporate the fundraiser's theme, logo, and other branding elements into the visuals to create a cohesive look.

What platforms can I use to create visuals for my fundraiser?

There are many platforms available for creating visuals for your fundraiser, such as Canva, Adobe Photoshop, and Microsoft Publisher. You can also hire a professional graphic designer to create custom visuals for your event.

How can I make sure my visuals are effective for my fundraiser?

To ensure your visuals are effective, make sure they are eye-catching, easy to read, and convey your message clearly. It's also important to use high-quality images and colors that are visually appealing. You can also test your visuals with a focus group or get feedback from your target audience to make any necessary changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • koima
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • AnnieBee