• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Save Big at Staples This Week?

In summary, "Attention Bargain-Hunters!" is a shopping blog that shares daily deals and discounts from various retailers and brands. All deals are carefully curated and verified before being posted, but prices and promotions may change at any time. Readers can submit deals for potential inclusion and can stay updated on new bargains through the email newsletter, social media, or push notifications on the website.
chefann
Gold Member
(Yes, Carolyn, this means you!) :)

I just opened the circulars from this weekend's paper, and there are some great deals this week (starting 7/6) at Staples, if anyone wants to start stocking up on items for host packs, etc.

2-pocket folders (with or without prongs) for 1¢! Limit 10, but nothing says you can't make more than one trip.

Monday morning I drop the kids off at camp at 9...head over to Staples...and can shop to my heart's content 'til I pick them up in the afternoon! Yay!! Of course, as soon as I pick them up and they see the Staples bags in teh car, they're gonna want me to go back WITH them...LOL

i saw bargain and was all over it. one of my girls sent this to me and I forgot to post it so thank you ann!!

Carolyn, that's when you take the kids with you and let them get their own specials of 1 cent folders!!

I think Wal Mart might have some similar sales going on this week too..

Hi Carolyn, thanks for the heads up on the deals at Staples! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I'm always looking for ways to save on items for host packs and events. I'll definitely be taking advantage of the 1¢ 2-pocket folders. It's always great to be able to stock up on essentials for a fraction of the cost. Happy shopping and happy selling!

1. What is "Attention Bargain-Hunters!"?

"Attention Bargain-Hunters!" is a shopping blog dedicated to finding and sharing the best deals, discounts, and sales from various retailers and brands.

2. How often is the blog updated?

The blog is updated daily with new deals and promotions, so be sure to check back frequently for the latest bargains!

3. Are the deals and discounts on the blog legitimate?

Yes, we carefully curate and verify all deals and discounts before posting them on the blog. However, please note that prices and promotions may change at any time, so we recommend double-checking before making a purchase.

4. Can I submit a deal or discount to be featured on the blog?

Yes, we welcome submissions from our readers! Simply send us an email with the details of the deal or discount and we will review it for potential inclusion on the blog.

5. Is there a way to receive updates on new deals and discounts?

Yes, you can subscribe to our email newsletter or follow us on social media to stay updated on the latest bargains. You can also enable push notifications on our website for instant updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kayleighkameron
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chef131doreen