• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"1¢ Sale at Staples: Get 2 Pocket Folders & 2 Pencil Packs Now!

In summary, Staples is having a 1 cent sale on 2 pocket folders and packs of pencils, with a limit of 10 per person. This user has already ordered class kits from the school, but others may find it helpful. The class kits include all the items on the back-to-school list for your child's class and can be pre-purchased at the end of the school year. They also offer hand sanitizer for a penny each with a limit of 2. This user plans to go back and get more folders for her host and guest packets. She also mentions the option of signing up for email reminders about sales.
chef131doreen
Gold Member
SAVE SOME FOR ME
staples is starting to have th 1 cents sale !!
2 pocket folders ( iI use these for host folders ) 10 only at a time
pencils 2 packs at a time
That'a all I need for now more school sales to come keep your eyes open I love STAPLES

I ordered the class kits from the school back in May so I don't have to even think about this, but thanks for the reminder!

What is thatand what is in that that kit

We don't have a staples around here! Guessing it's not online either! NOT that I need more stuff and I don't even know what my dd will need for Kindergarten...ikes...hyperventilating a little here....

My son's school also does the class kits. They assemble all the items on the back-to-school list for your child's class and you pick it up on the first day. So, no schlepping around to various stores looking for items on the list. That's the upside. The downside, is it costs more than getting things on sale.

It just depends if you want to save time or not, I guess...my son likes picking out his own things, so we've never goteen the class kits.

chef131doreen said:
What is thatand what is in that that kit

My kids' school offers a service where they put together kits of things that the kids will need for each grade that you can pre-purchase at the end of the school year. So, I have a 4th grader and a 1st grader for next year, and they'll have a 4th grade kit waiting for my older son and a 1st grade kit waiting for my younger son on their first day of school. I don't have to go out and fight the herds of people in the stores and they have everything they need! WIN-WIN! The Home & School Assn. (PTA/PTO, whatever you call it) organizes it and it's wonderful - not a bad idea for other schools to do, esp. since school organizations can get discounts on supplies, esp. if they're buying them in bulk. HTH!

I wont find out what DS needs till we find out who his teacher is. Bad thing about that is we are traveling to UT for school shopping and what not before then. Last yr we bought him a few things we thought he needed and he needed totally different stuff.

They also have the little hand sanatizers for a penny each. Limit 2.

the folders are a great deal for my host packets and guest packets. I made my dad go with me so we could each get 10 :p
Still going to try to go back a time or two to get some more.

Thanks for sharing! I could have sworn I had signed up for email reminders about sales. I would have completely missed out!!

1. What is the 1¢ Sale at Staples?

The 1¢ Sale at Staples is a promotion where customers can purchase select items for only 1 cent when they make a qualifying purchase. This promotion is available both in-store and online.

2. What items are included in the 1¢ Sale at Staples?

The items included in the 1¢ Sale at Staples vary, but typically include school supplies such as pocket folders and pencil packs. These items are subject to availability and may vary by location.

3. How can I qualify for the 1¢ Sale at Staples?

To qualify for the 1¢ Sale at Staples, you need to make a purchase of a certain amount. This amount may vary depending on the promotion, but is typically around $5 or $10. Once you make a qualifying purchase, you can then purchase the 1¢ items.

4. Can I purchase more than one of the 1¢ items?

Yes, you can purchase multiple of the 1¢ items as long as you make a qualifying purchase for each item. However, there may be limits on the number of items you can purchase per transaction.

5. Can I use coupons or discounts on the 1¢ items?

No, coupons and discounts cannot be applied to the 1¢ items. However, you can still use them on your qualifying purchase to potentially save even more on your overall purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef131doreen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • chefann