• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

One-Cent Staples Sale: Folders, Pencils & More!

In summary, the Staples 1 cent sale includes select school supplies. Some items are available for 1 cent each, while others are available for 9 cents or more. The sale is available only in Staples stores, not online. Thanks for the information, Doreen!
chef131doreen
Gold Member
If you have a Staples in your area today they have a 1 cent sale on Folders , pencils, and some other office supplies. This only the begining last year I set myself up for a full year of folders ect it was great Sale is till 7/11/07

Thanks for the info, I don't know if we have a Staples in our area.

Thanks for sharing!!!

:::::::::::::::::drooling and trying to figure out how I am going to sneak out w/o DH knowing...he has banned me from staples - LOL:::::::::::

I have to say my DH doesn't like me to go to the office store, Target, Costco, or any other store for that matter.

I'm sure you need something for dinner and HAVE to go to the store.

I just came back from Staples and took my son , cause he is a customer too
I will have to go back on Monday it cost me 11 cents for 10 folders I use them for Host packs its only 10 per customer

I may even go back later I wait for this sale once a year !!!!!!

Well, DH understood th whole 1c sale - especially for school supplies...I just got SO much stuff for SO little money - I am thrilled! And they have a Pentel pen easy rebate so I got 5 pens for FREE!!

Thank you so much for posting this Doreen!!!!

OMG I didn't realize it was that time of year already! Thanks!(and this is the first time in eight years that I didn't have to WORK that sale!)

we don't have staples in houston. :mad:

is the sale valid online?

Carolyn if you hadn't already gone, I would have told you to use the office supply exchange at MnG as your excuse to go... but since you've already made it, nevermind. I think I may have to cut happy hour short tomorrow night and head to staples before I come home to get ready for my show on Tue (augh!!!!!) and for conference!

GourmetGirl said:
Carolyn if you hadn't already gone, I would have told you to use the office supply exchange at MnG as your excuse to go... but since you've already made it, nevermind. I think I may have to cut happy hour short tomorrow night and head to staples before I come home to get ready for my show on Tue (augh!!!!!) and for conference!

Yeah - that might have worked...but he helped me put together my MnG gift-bag last week...and I put in a lot of PC specific office supplies - woo hoo!! That and I have this ridiculous inability to be dishonest w/my husband. Maybe it is a "this is my 2nd marriage and I'll be damned if this one fails" attitude - I dunno. But I can't even tell him the tiniest fib without feeling guilty and blurting out the truth within 24 hours - LOL I'm a dork.

But I was able to go to Staples yesterday using the school supplies excuse and honestky - that's ALL I bought - school supplies for the kids, and they each were allowed to spend $2 on anything they wanted ... so it was more of a treat for tham than for me - LOL

I saw the folder deal in the add yesterday!! Guess where I'm going today???:p

Tara1021 said:
we don't have staples in houston. :mad:

is the sale valid online?

I don't think so. I looked up the folders and I didn't see any for a penny, but when you look up the circular they are there. I'm on the phone with them right now to ask a question...I'll ask....they are checking for me...it is in-store only.

This is copy and pasted from a "deal" site that I go to:

Staples has select school supply items for 1-cent each until Wednesday, July 11. Other school supply items are available for 9-cents and up, until Saturday, July 14. These offers are available only in their stores, not online. Find a Staples store located near you. Thanks arachnid and dadumbyuh.

Pentel RSVP ballpoint pens, 5/pack (#474054/474028) $3.29 - $3.29 easy rebate (limit 1) = Free
2-pocket paper folder with or without fasteners (#430579/430421, limit 10 per customer) 1¢
Dixon yellow No. 2 pencils, 8/pack (#676407, limit 3 per customer) 1¢
Slider pencil case, assorted colors (#599113, limit 3 per customer) 1¢
Manual pencil sharpener (#642388, limit 3 per customer) 1¢
Elmer’s School Glue (#346361, limit 3 per customer) 9¢
Simply 1" or 1/2" flexible plastic 3-ring binder (#509582/563453, limit 6 per customer) 3 for 99¢

Oooh!! I usually prefer Office Depot over Staples, but how can you beat a 1c sale?!?! I have to buy school supplies for both boys, so I guess I'm headed there today!! Thanks for the tip!! :)

1. What items are included in the One-Cent Staples Sale?

The One-Cent Staples Sale includes folders, pencils, and other office supplies that are essential for everyday use. These items are perfect for stocking up on back-to-school supplies or replenishing your office stash.

2. Can I purchase more than one of each item for one cent?

Yes, you can purchase multiple quantities of each item for one cent. However, keep in mind that the sale is limited to the available stock and some items may have a purchase limit.

3. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to take advantage of this sale?

No, the One-Cent Staples Sale is open to everyone. You do not need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to purchase these items for one cent.

4. How long does the One-Cent Staples Sale last?

The sale usually runs for a limited time, so be sure to take advantage of it while it lasts! Keep an eye out for announcements on our website and social media for the specific duration of the sale.

5. Can I combine this sale with other discounts or promotions?

Unfortunately, the One-Cent Staples Sale cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. However, you will still earn credit towards discounted or free products when you purchase these items at their regular price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef131doreen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PChef_ang
  • Chef Bobby
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • pampermejolene