• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Office Max Labels - Save Some Money!

In summary, Office Max offers a wide variety of labels, including address labels, shipping labels, file folder labels, and barcode labels. These labels can be customized with different sizes, colors, and designs. To save money on Office Max labels, you can take advantage of sales, use coupons, buy in bulk, or sign up for the MaxPerks rewards program. There is no minimum order quantity for Office Max labels and free shipping is available for orders over a certain dollar amount. Alternatively, you can choose to pick up your labels in-store for free.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I went to buy labels today and found a great deal at Office Max (at least my location). At first I noticed they had their Office Max labels on sale 750 for $10 - thinking I had a great deal I grabbed two of them. Then at one of the end caps they had a huge package of Avery labels - 3600 (bonus 20% more labels) for $26. Comparing prices 40 cents per sheet for the Office Max ones or 26 cents per sheet for the Avery ones! On top of that if you bought two packs you got one free!! I couldn't afford to get buy the 2nd set but wanted to pass it on for everybody else - 17 cents per sheet!!

Yo can get them online here
Avery 5160 Easy Peel White Address Labels

I've been using onlinelabels.com Usually much cheaper than you can get them in the stores. Plus, you can get them in any color you want. Here's what I recently ordered.

Product Description Quantity Printing Information Price

OL125WX (I use these for mini catalog invites. Place on lower front and wrap on side to seal. If using HO labels order OL125TY)
4" x 2"
10 Labels per Sheet
Standard White Matte 100 sheets
In Stock 1,000 labels
$10.45

OL875WX (standard address labels)
2.625" x 1"
30 Labels per Sheet
Standard White Matte 100 sheets
In Stock 3,000 labels
$10.45

Thank you for sharing! I have to go there tomorrow for a few things. Ok- just looked at their add. Looks like most of the Avery mailing labels (maybe all) are Buy 2 Get 1 Free. Plus a lot of other things (all things on my list!! WOOHOO).:D Thanks!

Last edited:

What types of labels does Office Max offer?

Office Max offers a wide variety of labels, including address labels, shipping labels, file folder labels, and barcode labels.

Can I customize my labels at Office Max?

Yes, Office Max offers customizable label options. You can choose from different sizes, colors, and designs to fit your specific needs.

How can I save money on Office Max labels?

There are several ways to save money on Office Max labels. You can take advantage of sales and promotions, use coupons, buy in bulk, or sign up for the MaxPerks rewards program.

Is there a minimum order quantity for Office Max labels?

No, there is no minimum order quantity for Office Max labels. You can purchase as many or as few labels as you need.

Does Office Max offer free shipping for label orders?

Office Max offers free shipping on label orders over a certain dollar amount. This amount may vary depending on your location and current promotions. You can also choose to pick up your labels in-store for free.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI