• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Great Deals at Office Max: I Got Binders for $1 & Catalogs for $0.25!

In summary, the woman at Office Max found several deals today. She got a Magnetic Business Card 50pk for $3.99 (down from $12 something), and the catalog envelopes (50 ct) for $5.66- (down from $10 I think?). She also found a Spring/Summer 08 catalog on E-bay for $24- making them approx $0.25 a piece.
esavvymom
Staff member
I was quite happy. I was at Office Max, and picked up a few items with my Pampered Chef discount card (printed it from CC). I haven't examined my receipt, but I know I got the Magnetic Business Card 50pk for $3.99 (down from $12 something), and the catalog envelopes (50 ct) for $5.66- (down from $10 I think?).

But they had 1" 3-ring binders on a clearance rack for $2. These are the hard-vinyl binders, that I've seen consultants cut the flaps off and use as lapboards! They are so pretty- bright green, purple, and pinks, and they have the clear slot on the front so I could slip a flyer or something in them, and the back has TWO pockets for whatever else needed. That means I basically paid $1 per lapboard. :) WOOHOO! I was watching an ebay auction that would have cost about $2.50 per board, and they were plain white.

My other great find was Spring/Summer 08 catalogs on E-bay. I got 92 of them for $24- makes them approx $0.25 a piece!! I'm going to use these at my upcoming craft fair to hand out. It's just so much cheaper! Even getting contacts and then mailing catalogs is expensive ($1.50 in postage alone per catalog!). I'll try getting them to fill out contact information in order to receive the catalog. We'll see how it goes. But I was happy with those deals today. :D

Any one else get any good deals lately?

OH! And while AT Office Max, the cashier said "I love pampered Chef!". So I asked her if she had a consultant. She just moved here, so said she couldn't really do any parties since she didn't know anyone. But as we chatted, she talked about going home to see family/friends. I had already given her my business card (she said she'd order, but couldn't host). Anyway, I mentioned that "you know, you could also do a catalog show for your friends and family back home and earn product for yourself that way". She was quite happy to hear that and said she may contact me. I was proud of myself just for SPEAKING up. But between my Office Max PC Discount card, and my bright pink- Pampered Chef handbag...she kind of got the idea of who I was. :)

Awesome! Yeah I love watching the price on those magnets drop when they scan my discount card...LOL One time the cashier was like wait a sec...I think there is a mistake...$15.99 a pack down to $3.99 is a BIG discount. So he called up a manager and they were like...nope that is correct. And the cashier was like DANG that a good deal...heh heh

You guys are talking me right into getting those magnetic business cards!

Is there any way to find out what you get at a discount, before checkout? I am printing off my card as we speak, and I need to get a new office chair, and the large rubber pads for under the desk- any way of knowing if I get a deal on them?

What kinds of binders are available for $1 at Office Max?

Office Max offers a variety of binders for $1, including 1-inch, 1.5-inch, and 2-inch binders. They also have a selection of colors and designs to choose from.

Are the $0.25 catalogs at Office Max for specific products?

No, the $0.25 catalogs at Office Max are for their general product line. They include a variety of office supplies, furniture, electronics, and more.

Do I need a coupon or promo code to get these deals at Office Max?

No, you do not need a coupon or promo code to get these deals at Office Max. The prices are available to all customers.

Can I purchase these deals online or only in-store?

These deals are available both online and in-store at Office Max. However, availability may vary depending on location.

What is the limit on the number of binders and catalogs I can purchase at these discounted prices?

There is no limit on the number of binders or catalogs you can purchase at these discounted prices. However, keep in mind that these deals are subject to availability and may sell out quickly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebbieJ