• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Great Deals at Staples This Week!

you too. I love it when people think of great ideas like this. I am going to have to get a set of poly folders with prongs - they are included in the sale this weekend!
dannyzmom said:
When I went my store had none so they called another local store for me and THEY had 700 - all assorted colors. I bough 100 in all different colors - teal, khaki, yellow, peach, pink...

GET OUT!!! Maybe I will try another store tomorrow!

***update***Ok - last night I used my new catalog packet thingies for a show. They got GREAT reviews!!!
I let the girls know at the beginning that this was my 1st time trying them out. I had 1 past host and 1 past guest in attendance.
As I was leaving the house it occurred to me tha tguests like to fold in pages or circle items and that thsi would be impossible now. So I grabbed 2 stacks of tiny-sticky-notes and brought them along.
When I handed out the packets and pens, I also gave each guest a small stack of stickies.
Everyone RAVED about the ease of turning pages quickly and how the stickies helped them mark what they wanted to buy. They all LOVED the fact that trees are being saved as well. About 5 guests (of the 15 in attendance) took catalogs home with them. I got three bookings - two for February and 1 for March...and one very stong recruit lead!
This mornign I went thru the packs and replenished with new order forms and business cards (I was impressed with how many people took my biz cards!! and I am thinking maybe I should ut magnetic biz cards in there instead of regualr ones...let chance of them getting tossed..opinions???)

That's great news! Congrats!

dannyzmom
I can't tell from the picture but did you cut the catalog and put each page in a page protectore? I was thinking of seeing how much it would cost to get 10 or so catalogs laminated/binded and us them at the shows. Then if someone wanted a catalog then I would have extras

Dayna said:
dannyzmom
I can't tell from the picture but did you cut the catalog and put each page in a page protectore? I was thinking of seeing how much it would cost to get 10 or so catalogs laminated/binded and us them at the shows. Then if someone wanted a catalog then I would have extras

I took the staples out of the catalog and cut them down the binding, then slipped them into page protector.

I bought 10 folders myself yesterday! Couldn't find them at first they were tucked clear up on a top shelf. They did have a lot left though, should have bought more but oh well. I use these folders for my host packets so I purchased a box of 200 sheet protectors for only $10 on sale also. I put the host information in those so they don't get lost.

Carolyn - I like the idea of the sticky notes, I may use that with my regular catalogs. I purchase business card magents for cheap at Office Max with our discount card. I do need to buy more, I like giving them to my hosts but never thought about giving them to my guests. I do give a business card out to each guest when they check out so they have my information.

wadesgirl said:
I bought 10 folders myself yesterday! Couldn't find them at first they were tucked clear up on a top shelf. They did have a lot left though, should have bought more but oh well. I use these folders for my host packets so I purchased a box of 200 sheet protectors for only $10 on sale also. I put the host information in those so they don't get lost.

Carolyn - I like the idea of the sticky notes, I may use that with my regular catalogs. I purchase business card magents for cheap at Office Max with our discount card. I do need to buy more, I like giving them to my hosts but never thought about giving them to my guests. I do give a business card out to each guest when they check out so they have my information.

I have always only given magnet cards to my hosts but with SO many guests taking my biz cards last night (which is a good thing--except I know about 70% of them will go in the trash), I am thinking that if I put mag-cards in there, there is a better chance the guests will not throw them away!

dannyzmom said:
I have always only given magnet cards to my hosts but with SO many guests taking my biz cards last night (which is a good thing--except I know about 70% of them will go in the trash), I am thinking that if I put mag-cards in there, there is a better chance the guests will not throw them away!

And if they actually put you on their fridge, more of a chance they'll think to call you if they need anything! I have a Tastefully Simple business card on my fridge from a lady I met this summer at a booth that I need to call because we ran out of Garlic Garlic. I wish I remembered what the discount was on the magnets, it was pretty good and made it very reasonable when I did 50 of them.

wadesgirl said:
And if they actually put you on their fridge, more of a chance they'll think to call you if they need anything! I have a Tastefully Simple business card on my fridge from a lady I met this summer at a booth that I need to call because we ran out of Garlic Garlic. I wish I remembered what the discount was on the magnets, it was pretty good and made it very reasonable when I did 50 of them.

I stock up on the magent sticky-backs at Office Depot/Staples/Office Max when they go on sale

sklay723 said:
On another note, here's a different take that I started using two months ago...so far I LOVE it. I made two "permanent" catalogs, using 1/2" binders with the clear sleeves on the front and back.

Following your lead, I do this too! Really helpful.

Have also made a show folder, which incorporates the recipe of the evening--in large font, easy to read. (Sometimes I have a guest participate by reading the recipe). Also use mini post it flags to highlight items I want to mention (Such as Round Up).

Thanks!:chef:

dannyzmom said:
Ok - last night I used my new catalog packet thingies for a show. They got GREAT reviews!!!
I let the girls know at the beginning that this was my 1st time trying them out. I had 1 past host and 1 past guest in attendance.
As I was leaving the house it occurred to me tha tguests like to fold in pages or circle items and that thsi would be impossible now. So I grabbed 2 stacks of tiny-sticky-notes and brought them along.
When I handed out the packets and pens, I also gave each guest a small stack of stickies.
Everyone RAVED about the ease of turning pages quickly and how the stickies helped them mark what they wanted to buy. They all LOVED the fact that trees are being saved as well. About 5 guests (of the 15 in attendance) took catalogs home with them. I got three bookings - two for February and 1 for March...and one very stong recruit lead!
This mornign I went thru the packs and replenished with new order forms and business cards (I was impressed with how many people took my biz cards!! and I am thinking maybe I should ut magnetic biz cards in there instead of regualr ones...let chance of them getting tossed..opinions???)

Thanks Carolyn! That was what I needed to hear!

I am soooo bummed I missed out on the Folders! Did not read thru this thread soon enough! Not to mention no staples arround here.

On another note I have always done my buis cards on magnets for hosts and guests. I get calls from people all the time that say I still have your magnet on my fridge and I need........

It's part of my spiel at the beginning of my show. I usually say something like " I know some of you have been to my shows and have heard this but but bare with me. Please take the magnet with all my info on it home and put it on your fridge. If you ever need me for any reason (I give examples) It's has on it every way possible to get ahold of me." At this point I get alot of head nodding.....

So what all do you guys include in the folder? I would like more stuff in there, to get people to look at more of the info.

Those folders and such should be going back on sale in a couple of weeks, so if anyone missed them...don't worry. I work at Staples and I can't help but buy a ton of that stuff. When they go on sale next I'll post it before hand

<h2>1. What are the 5 cent two-pocket folders?</h2><p>The 5 cent two-pocket folders are a great deal at Staples this week. These folders are perfect for organizing papers and documents, and at such a low price, you can stock up for all your needs.</p><h2>2. What are the 10 cent two-pocket poly folders?</h2><p>The 10 cent two-pocket poly folders are another amazing deal at Staples. These folders are made of durable poly material, making them great for holding heavier or larger documents. They also come in a variety of colors to help with color-coding and organizing.</p><h2>3. What are the 25 cent 1/2" & 1" poly binders?</h2><p>The 25 cent 1/2" & 1" poly binders are a steal at Staples this week. These binders are perfect for keeping your papers and documents secure and organized. The poly material makes them more durable and long-lasting than traditional cardboard binders.</p><h2>4. Why should I stock up on these deals?</h2><p>By stocking up on these deals, you can save money in the long run. These items are commonly used in offices and schools, so having extra on hand will come in handy. Plus, at such low prices, you won't find a better deal anywhere else.</p><h2>5. What can I use the poly folders and binders for?</h2><p>The poly folders and binders can be used for a variety of purposes. They are perfect for organizing papers and documents, storing important information, and even as a backup for when your current folders and binders wear out. With such a great price, it's worth stocking up and finding ways to use them.</p>

1. What are the 5 cent two-pocket folders?

The 5 cent two-pocket folders are a great deal at Staples this week. These folders are perfect for organizing papers and documents, and at such a low price, you can stock up for all your needs.

2. What are the 10 cent two-pocket poly folders?

The 10 cent two-pocket poly folders are another amazing deal at Staples. These folders are made of durable poly material, making them great for holding heavier or larger documents. They also come in a variety of colors to help with color-coding and organizing.

3. What are the 25 cent 1/2" & 1" poly binders?

The 25 cent 1/2" & 1" poly binders are a steal at Staples this week. These binders are perfect for keeping your papers and documents secure and organized. The poly material makes them more durable and long-lasting than traditional cardboard binders.

4. Why should I stock up on these deals?

By stocking up on these deals, you can save money in the long run. These items are commonly used in offices and schools, so having extra on hand will come in handy. Plus, at such low prices, you won't find a better deal anywhere else.

5. What can I use the poly folders and binders for?

The poly folders and binders can be used for a variety of purposes. They are perfect for organizing papers and documents, storing important information, and even as a backup for when your current folders and binders wear out. With such a great price, it's worth stocking up and finding ways to use them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampermejolene
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebbieJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chef131doreen