• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cycle Office Max Discount: What's the Discount for Ordering Supplies?

In summary, Office Max is a retail store that specializes in office supplies, technology products, and office furniture. They have physical locations throughout the United States and also offer online shopping. Their products include office supplies, technology products, office furniture, printers, ink and toner, and more. While an account is not necessary for shopping, it can make the process faster and allow for order tracking.
TerraOB83
Gold Member
I was wondering what our actual discount was, when I got my kit yesterday I noticed that they had only sent me some catalogs for the fall/winter i have 4 booked shows and 2 others that arent sure what date they want but I needed to print some of the outside order forms and a few other things that I cant print at home so I was wondering what the discount was? TIA
Terra

Product-wise, it's a "contract pricing" agreement. Which means that unless you only buy things that are on the downloadable order form, you don't know what they'll cost until the discount comes off.

Copies are, I believe, 3.5 cents each (B/W, single sided). That's half price.

Unfortunately, I am not able to provide specific information about your discount as it may vary depending on your agreement with the company. You may want to contact the company directly or speak with your upline for more details about your discount.

Related to Cycle Office Max Discount: What's the Discount for Ordering Supplies?

What is Office Max?

Office Max is a retail store that specializes in office supplies, technology products, and office furniture.

Where can I find an Office Max store?

Office Max stores can be found in various locations throughout the United States. You can use the store locator on their website to find a store near you.

Does Office Max offer online shopping?

Yes, Office Max does offer online shopping. You can purchase items from their website and have them delivered to your home or office.

What types of products does Office Max sell?

Office Max sells a variety of products including office supplies, technology products, office furniture, printers, ink and toner, and more.

Do I need an account to shop at Office Max?

No, you do not need an account to shop at Office Max. However, creating an account can make the checkout process faster and allow you to track your orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Morvin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
letscook04
  • GourmetGirl