• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save Big with Office Max and Depot Discount Cards: A Personal Experience

In summary, the Office Max print center offers cheaper copies than the other two locations, and offers free next day delivery.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
Since I've already muddied the waters with the FedUp thread, I might as well stir up some more trouble.

I finally got around to registering my card with Office Depot, only to discover that I registered my personal card instead of my TPC card. Sigh. I'll have to register that one, too.

However, I printed out the Office Max discount card today and headed off to the local O-Max store. Color prints, color copies and a 50-set print of a 5 page document, a binder and some for the binder - $49.90 until the guy scanned my card and KA-POW! it was $28.50! (Most of that was in the copies, I know, but twenty bucks! YIKES!

I imagine the O-Depot discount is simular.

FWIW - I prefer Copy Max to the O-Depot print center, they use better paper without having to ask for it.

So...if you haven't started the discount program yet...let 'er rip!

I go to Office Max and use my discount card. It does save you a bunch. The cashier said that we get more of a discount then him.:) I also got it laminated.

I use office max but that is the only place we have here

I was at Max today too. I got my copies MUCH cheaper than regular, got my discount card laminated, AND bought some divider tabs that were normally 4.99 for 2.99. AND, the guy that did my copies asked for some info....so of course I haded him a catalog and some business cards. I mentioned that if he gave the cards to anyone that ended up booking a show, I could hook him up with some "bonuses". (I should've mentioned that I am married, but maybe it will get me some bookings.)

Both are 90 miles away from me, so, i have no experience with either.

actually, this week I just used my office max card too....$106 worth of copies for $48 bucks! woo hoo! Awesome and 50 folders would have cost me 22 bucks and only cost me 10.
I was so happy, then the girl told me the store is closing in a month.
SH*T.

DEPOT DEPOT DEPOT. I love. more to chose from I think!!

jrstephens said:
Both are 90 miles away from me, so, i have no experience with either.
I bet they both ship UPS.

;) ;) ;)

What about Staples? One just opened up 1/10th of a mile from me and I am waiting for PC to set up a discount deal with them!!!

dannyzmom said:
What about Staples? One just opened up 1/10th of a mile from me and I am waiting for PC to set up a discount deal with them!!!

I wish they would. I don't have an Office Max or Office Depot near me. I do on occassion if the price is better use Office Depot online and get next day delivery free. Sometimes you want to go in and get things, especially copies!

dannyzmom said:
I was about to say that there isn't really room in the market for all three of them and I suspect one will get swollowed by one of the others. Just a theory, nothing more.

Then I read this post: http://chefsuccess.com/showpost.php?p=135441&postcount=25

Office Depot is Great. I save a ton:D I also go in so frequently that I have already booked two of the cashiers. One show is in 10 days. WooHoo. Love the depot it is so EASY. You just have to remember to use Credit and NOT debit on your purchases.

1. How do I purchase an Office Max or Depot Discount Card?

To purchase an Office Max or Depot Discount Card, you can either visit their physical store locations or purchase online through their website. You will need to provide your personal information and payment method to complete the purchase.

2. What discounts are offered with the Office Max and Depot Discount Cards?

The discounts offered with the Office Max and Depot Discount Cards vary, but they typically include savings on office supplies, furniture, technology products, and printing services. The exact discounts may change over time, so it's best to check the current offers before making a purchase.

3. Are the Office Max and Depot Discount Cards only valid for in-store purchases?

No, the Office Max and Depot Discount Cards can also be used for online purchases through their respective websites. Simply enter the card information at checkout to apply the discount to your online order.

4. How long is the Office Max and Depot Discount Card valid for?

The Office Max and Depot Discount Cards do not have an expiration date, so they can be used indefinitely. However, it's always a good idea to check the terms and conditions of the card to make sure there are no restrictions or limitations.

5. Can I use the Office Max and Depot Discount Card at any location?

Yes, the Office Max and Depot Discount Cards can be used at any Office Max or Office Depot location, as well as on their respective websites. However, the discounts may vary depending on the location and the availability of certain products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • elizabethfox
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • MomToEli
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies