• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Savings on Color Copies with Office Max Discounts!"

I just printed mine up!! I had an old old old one that had expired - - i see they no longer have exp dates. Although I hafta say - I still love Staples the most. I hope PC works out a deal with Staples soon!!!Just printed mine up!! I had an old old old one that had expired - - i see they no longer have exp dates. Although I hafta say - I still love Staples the most. I hope PC works out a deal with Staples soon!!!I am always in Officemax with my card! LOL The manager scanned my card and said that we get more of a discount then him. :)
Morvin
has anyone ever used the office max discount for copies?? I really have a lot of color copies that I would like to have printed and I have heard we get a discount from office max. I just need to find out how much to see if it worth it!!

thank you
heather

I have! I made a lot of copies for a booth and stuff. The copies cost just about as much as ink for my printer would have been, plus they looked a lot better! They give a pretty good discount.

For the copy discount, you will need to go to Pampered Perks on CC, and you can download and print out a discount card to be used in the store (this is separate from the online discount). The copy discount is a good one!

ChefBeckyD said:
For the copy discount, you will need to go to Pampered Perks on CC, and you can download and print out a discount card to be used in the store (this is separate from the online discount). The copy discount is a good one!

They'll cut and laminate the discount card free with your first purchase too!

I just called to find out what the discount was for color copies and at first at was a little rough they all must be having a bad day. And they did some searching and the said that color copies are only .39 cents a piece!! I thought I was going to have to pay .89 cents a piece!! the closest Office max is about 45 minutes away and I am going that way Sat so it won't be a big deal.

thanks
heather

The discount is good on the whole store, it's not just for copies!

I went to get some office supplies and the total was $60. Then they scanned my card and the total was $39!!!! :eek:

I will be going there this weekend and I can't wait I all ready have the discount card printed and in my purse!!!

Heather

Morvin said:
I will be going there this weekend and I can't wait I all ready have the discount card printed and in my purse!!!

Heather

This is the card we print up off CC right?

YES YES YES!!! I am so excited to use it!!

heather

Just printed mine up!! I had an old old old one that had expired - - i see they no longer have exp dates.
Although I hafta say - I still love Staples the most. I hope PC works out a deal with Staples soon!!!

I am always in Officemax with my card! LOL The manager scanned my card and said that we get more of a discount then him. :)

What kind of discounts can I get on color copies through Office Max?

Office Max offers various discounts on color copies, including percentage off discounts, buy-one-get-one deals, and bulk purchase discounts. These discounts can help you save money on your color copying needs.

Are there any restrictions on the type of color copies I can get through Office Max discounts?

Some restrictions may apply to the type of color copies you can get through Office Max discounts. For example, certain discounts may only apply to specific paper sizes or quantities. It's important to read the terms and conditions of each discount offer carefully.

How can I find out about the latest Office Max discounts on color copies?

The best way to stay updated on Office Max discounts for color copies is to sign up for their email newsletter or follow them on social media. You can also check their website regularly or visit a local store to inquire about current promotions.

Do I need a coupon or promo code to redeem Office Max discounts on color copies?

Some Office Max discounts may require a coupon or promo code, while others may be automatically applied at checkout. Be sure to check the terms and conditions of each discount offer to see if a code is required.

Can I combine Office Max discounts with other offers or promotions?

In most cases, Office Max discounts on color copies cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. However, it's always a good idea to check the terms and conditions of each discount offer to be sure.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nicki25
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
karbipbaby
  • GourmetGirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • etteluap70PC