• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Office Max Color Copy Price with Pampered Perks Discount

In summary, Office Max offers discounted prices for color copies to Pampered Perks members. The exact price varies depending on quantity and size, but it is typically around $0.15 per copy. Anyone can sign up for a free Pampered Perks membership to receive the discount, which is usually around 10-15% off the regular price. There may be restrictions or limitations, so it's best to check with your local Office Max store. You can sign up for a membership online or in-store and simply present your membership card or number at the time of purchase to receive the discount.
GourmetGirl
Silver Member
Does anyone know how much a color copy is at Office Max with our Pampered Perks discount?

I know Office Depot is $0.29 per page, I just wanted to compare and see if there was a difference before I drive somewhere tomorrow.

TIA :)

Most of the copy services are 50% off. I don't know what that would be for color copies - probably about 30 cents.

Unfortunately, I could not find specific information about color copy prices at Office Max with a Pampered Perks discount. It may vary depending on your location and the specific services you need. I recommend contacting your local Office Max store or checking their website for more information.

1. How much does Office Max charge for color copies with a Pampered Perks discount?

The price of color copies at Office Max with a Pampered Perks discount varies depending on the quantity and size of the copies. However, the starting price is typically around $0.15 per copy.

2. Can I use my Pampered Perks discount on color copies at Office Max?

Yes, Pampered Perks members are eligible for a discount on color copies at Office Max. The exact discount may vary, but it is typically around 10-15% off the regular price.

3. Do I need to be a Pampered Perks member to get the discounted price on color copies at Office Max?

Yes, the discounted price for color copies at Office Max is only available to Pampered Perks members. However, anyone can sign up for a Pampered Perks membership for free.

4. Are there any restrictions or limitations on using the Pampered Perks discount for color copies at Office Max?

There may be some restrictions or limitations on using the Pampered Perks discount for color copies at Office Max, such as a minimum purchase amount or a maximum number of copies per transaction. It is best to check with your local Office Max store for specific details.

5. How can I sign up for a Pampered Perks membership and start getting discounts on color copies at Office Max?

You can sign up for a Pampered Perks membership online on the Office Max website or in-store at any Office Max location. Once you have a membership, simply present your membership card or provide your membership number at the time of purchase to receive the discounted price on color copies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Morvin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
letscook04
  • MomToEli