• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Pampered Perks the Best Way to Save at Office Max?

In summary, Make sure you research anything you buy via Office max thru Pampered Perks!!! You may be able to get a better price thru their regular site or in store!
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
Make sure you research anything you buy via Office max thru Pampered Perks!!! You may be able to get a better price thru their regular site or in store!
I was looking at a new rolling briefcase the other day in the store. It was $60.00. I was short on time so I thought I would check online thru our pampered perks. Well thru there for office max the exact same briefcase was $76.00!!!!! $16.00 more is no "perk" in my book!
I then decided to go thru the regular office max website out of curiosity. Same briefcase using my Pampered Perks will only cost $63.89. No shipping just tax! since it costs me more in gas to go back to the store this is the best solution for me!

Doing a bit of research can pay off!!!

Don't you just LOVE our Pampered Perks!!??!

etteluap70PC said:
Make sure you research anything you buy via Office max thru Pampered Perks!!! You may be able to get a better price thru their regular site or in store!
I was looking at a new rolling briefcase the other day in the store. It was $60.00. I was short on time so I thought I would check online thru our pampered perks. Well thru there for office max the exact same briefcase was $76.00!!!!! $16.00 more is no "perk" in my book!

I then decided to go thru the regular office max website out of curiosity. Same briefcase using my Pampered Perks will only cost $63.89. No shipping just tax! since it costs me more in gas to go back to the store this is the best solution for me!

Doing a bit of research can pay off!!!

OOps meant to say:
I then decided to go thru the regular office max website out of curiosity. Same briefcase using my MAXPerks will only cost $63.89. No shipping just tax!

So thru Office Max PC pampered perks $76.00
Thru Office max using MaxPerks $63.89

So I say "Do your research!!!!"

Don't forget you can print the coupon/card and take it to the store and have it scanned at checkout.

Paulette,
I was doing my comparison the same way too. I did see any difference myself except for a can of compressed air Office Max website $6.99, our cost $3.99....but that was it. Everything else was either the same price, or our cost was more. Maybe they think we have lots of money since we have our own business :)
holly

Sorry, I meant to say I DIDN'T see any difference myself except....blah, blah, blah

etteluap70PC said:
OOps meant to say:
I then decided to go thru the regular office max website out of curiosity. Same briefcase using my MAXPerks will only cost $63.89. No shipping just tax!

I do the same thing with Office Depot. Going in-store or on their website using my "Work Life Rewards" card through them is actually way cheaper than going through Pampered Perks.

etteluap70PC said:
OOps meant to say:

Paulette, just outta curiousity....what is the part number for this. I've been looking for one, but not having any luck.

Thanks,

here you go... item #04127554. Model #930285 American tourister

I liked this one since it is specifficaly a "wheeled laptop case" it is small enough to cary on and still has lots of options. I looked at it pretty good in the store.
I was looking for something smaller cause the one I have is HUGE and I just put way to much in it. I do take it to shows and it gets heavy! I wanted to be able to have one to travel and specifficaly for conference. I also liked this one because even though it is not leather it has a nice look to it.

1. Can I use my Pampered Perk discount at Office Max?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you are eligible for a 20% discount at Office Max through the Pampered Perk program.

2. How do I redeem my Pampered Perk discount at Office Max?

To redeem your discount, simply show your Pampered Perk membership card or provide your consultant ID number at checkout. You can also access your discount online through the Pampered Perk website.

3. Is there a limit to how many times I can use the Pampered Perk discount at Office Max?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can use your discount at Office Max. As long as you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you can use the discount as often as you like.

4. Can I combine my Pampered Perk discount with other coupons or promotions at Office Max?

No, the Pampered Perk discount cannot be combined with other coupons or promotions at Office Max. It is not valid on clearance items, technology products, or gift cards.

5. What if I have issues with my Pampered Perk discount at Office Max?

If you have any issues with your discount, please contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance. They will be happy to help resolve any problems you may encounter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GourmetGirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebbieJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Pampered-princess
  • esavvymom